Official LEM15 Thread

Thanks Gyuri, you are magic😉 , I could not imagine that a parameter called “automatic cleaning task” Could prevent apps from running… But that is obvious if you take time to read the comment associated to battery optimizer …

2 Likes

Thanks again @gyuri
Sorry I have not been around much lately for various reasons.
Appreciate your support :+1:

3 Likes

Guys, where can I find driver for windows 10?

Just use the installer in this zip file.

4 Likes

Hello, my watch keeps losing the Bluetooth connection. She keeps the connection for a few seconds, then the connection is disconnected again.
What can I do?

First, you should try a factory reset. Which device are you trying to connect?

Factory restet is done. My Phone is a Oneplus 9pro.

Are you using watchdroid?

1 Like

Yes, i use Watch Droid Phone and Watch Droid Assistant, but nothing work…

You have to disable battery saver on your phone and your watch. Please enable “unrestricted data” on your watch to make it work.

battery saver ist disabled on phone and watch. but i cant find unrestricted data on my watch. where can i find it?

Settings- apps and notifications- special app access- unrestricted data. Enable watchdroid.

1 Like

Now ist works. Thanks a Lot!!!

You are welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello. How to find new firmware update for LEMFO LEM15 ?my watch v1.2

The latest firmware will always be in this thread

Yes i see. This not broken watch?
And when i put in file manager dont show in my watch.because file is RAR. when chane RAR to ZIP show me file in file manager

If no update is offered to you from the OTA app in Settings / About Watch - you are probably on the latest firmware version for your watch.

The stock file manager does not recognise rar files.
Just install 7zip or convert your file to a zip on your pc before you transfer it to the watch.

What are you trying to do exactly?

Hello my face is cracked, where can I get a one, I am in Guatemala, central America America

Changing it would be difficult even if you can find one . Its usually not worth it . However you could try aliexpress or reach out to Lemfo direct

1 Like