Official LEM15 Thread

It is exactly the same watch.
But let’s focus on the device and stock firmware in this thread.
When / if we have any news we will let you know. In a separate thread

1 Like

Hi guys,

I am new to this smartwatch. I just got a LEM15 and it’s on z26_LEM15_V1.1_20210507

I was able to download V1.3 from thread above. Is there a tutorial on how to flash this new firmware? I would appreciate your assistance. Thanks.

@emmtee
You mean Z36 right?

You only upgrade if you have any problems.
There is nothing new in the firmware I posted for the other guy.

The normal process is to wait for an OTA update to arrive on your watch.

The firmware I posted was only to fix a problem for that person.

If you do not know how to flash firmware I recommend that you don’t do it.

The phrase “if it’s not broken don’t fix it” is very true.

If you HAVE to do it then use the search function here on the forum and you will find lots of information about it.

2 Likes

You don’t want to do that.
It is no different and a waste of time.

We are a team, I don’t need arguments thanks :joy:

If it is agreed you will know :+1:

Ok. Noted. Thanks Pablo.

I am happy knowing that you will not go to all that effort for no reason :handshake::handshake:

Thank you Pablo. I will try it out! I will give you feedback soon.

Pablo. ROM is working ok on stability and speed, excellent!

Pending/issue on this stock Rom is:

1. Connect to a Bluetooth tethering phone mode. It connects but watch can’t get internet from phone. This is present on old and actual ROM you provide it.
  2. Only sometimes vibrates using with keyboard or back gesture. Not always.

Any other feedback, i will report.

Ok thanks.
It is the stock factory firmware.
I was really just hoping that it would help with the issues that you had previously.

It sounds like you are having a better experience now, so that is good news :+1:

1 Like

Hi, I’m new in the world of smartwatches, and I bought recently the LEM15. It a perfect watch, everything is better that I expected, but one little complain is that I don’t get any notification from fb messenger and whats up. Is there a way to turn it on, did I miss something. I can get over it when a messeng is not notified, bud I want to ring and turn on the screen when someone calles me on whats up and messenger… thx :smiley:

Have you a turn on screen for notification, in the display settings of the watch ?

2 Likes

If this is the “Notification bright screen” in display options then yes, it’s on from my first day. The problem is fb messenger, and whats up refreshes only when I get in the app and refresh it manual. They dont’t want to work in background :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

and i suppose you have taken them out of the background cleaner… no other idea

1 Like

Also allow apps to have " unrestricted data access "

1 Like

I managed it somehow, I enabled everything you said, and in the end it was in the optimization app that comec with the phone (the one with the green icon with rocket on it), and it was turned od that the watch everytime I turn off the screen turns off all app in background. Now I only need to turn on once messenger and wp, and don’t clean them, and they will ring always. Thx for the help :grin:

4 Likes

My new LEM15 arrived and I have been setting it up.
I cannot get WiiWatch 2 on my mobile (Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Android 10 etc.) to connect to the LEM15 - it reads the QR code and then fails to connect. Bluetooth pairing is successful but not actual pairing. I have restarted watch and phone, have unpaired both devices with no luck.
Clicking the yellow ? gives me a QR code to download an app - but it is to side-load (i.e. insecure, not through the Play Store) an app called Gaofit on the wiiteer.com website. Not looked at this in detail yet.
I thought the LEM15 would use WiiWatch 2 with all the new features as described by @smartwatchticks … maybe I am doing something wrong?
My next idea is to look at ADB over network to allow me to do some basic things such as installing the Contacts Sync app etc.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Don’t use Wiiwatch. Use Watch Droid phone and Watch Droid Assistant.

2 Likes

WiiWatch 2 is not compatible with Android 10.

Wiiwear was introduced as an alternative and now Gaofit.

If you choose to use it you have to scan the QR code in the Assistant app in the app menu. Once installed you need to scan another QR code to associate the Mac address.

However, due to the bad power drain and other things, as @ic.dcandelori says - it is much better to use Watch Droid.
An added bonus regarding Watch Droid is that the app developer has his own support thread here on the forum.

Thanks @pablo11 and @ic.dcandelori for putting me straight about this. I will proceed as recommended.

1 Like

Hello @pablo11.

I notice that my Lem15 has serious hardware issues (meaby) in contrast to what i told you.

Smartwatch still freezes when I’mm using it for and strange reason and regardless if it’s on factory rom or FAW. If i turn off screen (press upper right button), comes back to life…

i hate to have to return it back to China because of the shipping cost and replace time, so i contacted seller and now I’m waiting his response.

Just telling you my sad story hahaha!:neutral_face: