Nutter's corner

I just noticed that you have deleted all your posts. Thank you for robbing so many conversations of their meaning. You are one of the greatest egoists I have ever met. You obviously don’t give a shit about the community…

5 Likes

Awww C’mon now G1N ! It’s not all that bad…after all, in one swift movement peekie gets to deprive everyone of any help his posts may have been to them (And 99% of them he didn’t have a disagreement with!) …it’s called “Cutting off your nose to spite your face” I believe. But quite apart from that it is one of the finest examples of “Dummy spitting” I’ve seen in years! :crazy_face: “Cheers, I am gonna take my bat & ball and go home”!!, :rofl: Doons

1 Like

Ok @anon5802783
You have made an effort and we will as well.
You can continue to use the forum, but let’s be clear about the future:

This is not going to happen again.
No argument about it.
If this is not acceptable for you, then sorry but that’s the way it is.

As long as the rest of the staff team are happy to give you another chance, then that’s what we will do. The last chance.
We are just too busy to be dealing with this kind of thing.

Imagine what it feels like for us for a moment.
We all have families and go to work all day.
Then we come home and operate this site in our spare time.
It actually just about pays for itself now.
Because we had to introduce ads to survive.
Before this, we survived on donations and our own money to keep our site up and running on here.
We only do this because we have a passion for Android watches.
We get no income from our site!!

So when a member just continues to be negative - it is upsetting and causes negativity to spread.
Reading these comments after a hard day’s work is just not going to happen any more.

So there it is.
Will you be ok with this or will it be a problem for you?

5 Likes

Understood.
As I explained to you the last time we went through this process…

We can’t delete your posts due to the fact that the forum software has a fail-safe setting. If a user has posts older than 60 days then we can’t delete them.

So I will deactivate your account but will probably be unable to delete all your posts.

Cheers

Pablo11.

1 Like

We can anonymize the posts. This would preserve the meaning of conversations.

4 Likes

And that…Boys & Girls…is why G1N is a Moderator! Great solution mate! :+1: Cheers, “Ut oh! I been anonymized”! :crazy_face: :rofl:, Doons

Good idea @G1NT0N1C. :+1:

1 Like

Shut up @Doonsbury or I’ll send the Rebels round for a chat (I think you know who they are, right?) :joy::joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Gezzzzzzzzzz! Of course I know who the Rebels are! They won the Eurovision song contest last year with that catchy little tune (That everyone is humming!) called “My Moped thinks it’s a Harley” :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, 'On Yer Bike"!, Doons

3 Likes

There’s a reality TV show here! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Absolutely :joy:

2 Likes

Here? The show is not an issue. I’m not always completely sure about reality. Luckily there is no TV here. Then imagine what questions you would read!

2 Likes

Hello. When the system is updated, I am doing Google Play. My watch is running fast. Does anyone have a solution, please help
IMG_۲۰۲۲۰۱۱۷_۲۲۵۹۴۳

@Majid_Z I see - it’s one that we don’t support.
It is almost exactly the same as the KW88 though.
Basically you need to clear all user data - Full Factory Reset and update all your apps before doing anything else.
Observe battery drain after that.

Understand though - Google Play has moved on a lot since android 5.1 and is not officially supported as such.
Sometimes it actually makes things worse if you update to newer versions of google Play and Services due to newer functions added for newer Android versions.

3 Likes