Nutter's corner

No.
It has never been updated.
The only firmware ever released is the firmware that you got on the watch.

This model is not made anymore and has been out of production for over a year now

I currently have kc09 and kc10, but I am more comfortable with kw06

1 Like

Great.
I think that’s just about covered it then :+1:

I wonder if I will live to see the point when you stop discussing this yellow tinge…

2 Likes

It has been previously stated that this fault is caused by manufacturing variances on the led backlight.
Those displays are manufactured by a third party and then assembled on the smartwatch factory.

This is a common thing on many led displays and often not even noticed until compared with a similar device.

3 Likes

Well, there are actually moments when I moan very loudly. But this never has anything to do with smartwatches.

4 Likes

You are seriously one of the most negative people we have ever encountered on this forum.
We have seen hundreds of people who have been well looked after by Kospet.
You have a bad experience and suddenly they are a crap company?
Really?
As @none said already and I have also said to you before - they don’t make these screens.
Kospet has also read your posts previously about the fact that you were happy because your screen had improved.
How do I know this? Because I have spoken to them about it.
You said this here International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15) - #401 by peekie but Kospet did not receive an email.
Then you also posted this International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15) - #430 by peekie saying Kospet showed no interest but the issue was improved…? If it was a hardware issue it would not improve and they do actually read these posts.

So why blame them when you yourself posted that it was improved?
You can’t seriously own the watch all this time and suddenly decide to return it for this issue.
If you had returned it immediately it would have been more credible… But you received it months ago :thinking:

What are you trying to achieve in posting this stuff?
Whatever it is, it’s not welcome here.
So stop it or leave.
You’re not helping anyone.

3 Likes

Er, yeah ok… :thinking:
Maybe you think I have a personal issue with you?
I don’t.
I just get sick and tired of hearing about this and I have spoken to you about it before…
The last time this happened you asked for all your posts to be deleted and then came back the next day asking to be a member again.
It’s not personal and in fact is upsetting to all who have to read it, let alone the staff team.
I’ll clean this up now.

3 Likes

Er…someone…who shall @noidremained nameless ( :crazy_face:) snaped this shot of @pablo11 chewing out (Now THAT is a good un! :rofl:) the ole Doons over some little misdemeanor…couldn’t have been anything big cause everyone knows that Doons is a Model Forum member ( :woozy_face: :rofl:) and I thought I’d just post it to just ease the tension little…and show you the “Father like figure” ( :crazy_face: :woozy_face: :rofl:) that Pablo11 is!

Hell @pablo11 & @G1NT0N1C & @anon5802783 , I can identify with both sides of this disagreement…and I wouldn’t like to see it turn into a full fledged argument (That is NOT what the Forum is about) so be like the Doons in this pic and chill out…knowing that each side has valid points. Cheers, “Dog gone”, Doons

2 Likes

Thanks for your wisdom, as usual @Doonsbury lol :sweat_smile:

However, @noidremained has got nothing to do with this, so I am a little puzzled about that?

But you are right, this is no place for this kind of thing and I am sad that it happens every now and then.
Sadly it disrupts the harmony of the community.

It’s certainly not easy to deal with. Especially when you are a staff member, some things/behaviours are hard to ignore after watching the forum for 6 years now (in one form or another)

I would be interested in what you would do if this was your site?
Seriously… I’m really interested and I respect your opinion.

Thanks bud :beers::beers::beers:

2 Likes

Ah most understanding a merciful leader (Or if you are running ANY kind of a forum like this, you had better be! :grin:) The reference to Noidremained was an attempt (And I did say "Attempt! :woozy_face:) at a pun about "The person who took this pic shall (Noid)remain nameless! Boy, even I don’t like it when I explain it! :woozy_face:
Ok, I see that peekie’s posts have been removed by him, so that in itself is a pretty plain statement of what he is thinking and the best thing to do is to leave it at that.

As for what I would do in this situation, if it were my site. wow!..ask me something easy! :woozy_face: I have been a Moderator before so I have an understanding of just how difficult a job it can be! The old adage “You can’t please everyone” certainly holds true on any site. But being a Moderator (Or indeed the owner) means that you have to be as objective, diplomatic and patient as you can.
But there comes a time when…no matter how hard you try to resolve a particular situation…you have to consider, as you said, if it is disrupting the harmony of the community. Many people use the Forum…and to be sure there are going to be disagreements…but when it goes on, no matter what is tried to resolve the problem, then it is time to think of the larger picture of the hundreds of Forum members who just want to log in, have a chat or share some marvelous new creation with their fellow forum, members.
So, what would I have done? I personally would have told Peekie he had had a more than fair opportunity to air his grievances and it was time to leave it alone…and if he was not receptive to that suggestion…I would have banned him. I have banned members in the past and I didn’t like doing it, but, again as you said, the Forum as a whole has to be considered above any one member.
To be perfectly honest Pablo, I think you have a great team here! I consider the Moderators as friends, to be sure I don’t always agree with their particular decisions on some issues, but I am positive that these guys @Dr_Andy_Vishnu & @Eric_Crochemore & @G1NT0N1C are working in the best interests of all the members of the Forum. An excellent example of this was @G1NT0N1C

tossing in some humor to ease the tension…now that, in my humble opinion, is what being a good Mod is all about! Thats why I threw in my “Doggie” post :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But I love coming to the Forum…I can’t count how many friends I have made here…and I try, in my own small way, to try and make it a pleasant place for people to meet and interact. So, any decision that you (Or the Moderators) take to keep the Forum being a pleasant place to meet old friends, make new friends and enjoy spending time at…is ok by me!
Cheers, “Man I am glad I trimmed that down a lot”! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:, Doons

6 Likes

lol, short and concise as always :grin:
On a serious note, thanks for the feedback.
This is exactly why I asked.
Much appreciated.
The guys in this team, including @none - the most recent member of the moderation team - are all incredible.
It was because all asked for it to stop as well - that I made that serious post.

Thanks for clearing up the very “odd” reason for mentioning @noidremained
The last thing I want is for him to think about this stuff.

Anyway, big thanks mate :+1:

3 Likes

You are more than welcome Boss Man! :+1: :+1: Hmmm so we have a new Moderator…eh? And just as I was getting used to having the 3 Modskerteers! (And didn’t they all look ever so cute in their big eared Mickey Mod hats! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: ) Ah well, whoever said you had to show any…er…“Moderation” as to the number of people in your Moderation team! :rofl: Welcome aboard @none ! Please forgive my ignorance of your exulted position…and I’d appreciate it if you would simply put it down to poor communication on the part of the Head Honcho! Cheers, “Geeezzz, now there is another one I got to be nice too”! :crazy_face: :rofl:, Doons

1 Like

Three Doons posts I haven’t yet commented! My oh my, well at least I can comment now while the scouts are watching Bambi (who got the genius idea that children should watch children’s movies, I hope it wasn’t you Doons), but oh, where to start? I think I might have seen an attempt at a pun, but…it had to be explained😳 maybe you will have to ask @gazman (not sure if the tag works since I’m typing this from my prime 2, but we’ll try) for some advice on how to make proper puns. Yes, yes, you could point out that his puns are rather bad, but at least they are understood​:rofl: Ah, and I don’t quite understand how anything else than a smartwatch could make anyone moan :thinking: I’m sure you can hear me moan all the way over in both Australia and the US and China whenever I receive a new smartwatch :laughing::rofl::crazy_face:
PS Bambi is finally finished, didn’t take too long

3 Likes

I couldn’t have worded it better! I’m going to have a glass of my best absinthe in the hope that the unusually high thujone content of this illegally imported specialty will help me grasp at least a small part of the puns …:joy::+1:

4 Likes

Ok Okay, Okay … I get it, I’ll accept my PUN-ishment! :blush:

1 Like

Listen @noidremained you moaning, groaning, maddening, misfit! :crazy_face: :rofl: Can I help it if @pablo11 is too thick…er…can I help it if YOU are saying that pablo is too thick to get my high class and hysterically funny puns without an explanation? :crazy_face: That “Shall NoidREMAINED nameless” is a classic that will be echoing around the Forum long after Me, You and that poor misguided @Gazman ('I’ll accept my PUNishment" Oh the poor, humorless Devil!) have turned up our toes! Centuries from now, Members will be saying “Man, they don’t make Forum members like the ole, legendary, Doons anymore…mores the pity”! :woozy_face:
As for your not understand G1N’s moaning comment…well…I guess it’s time for @G1NT0N1C to have that “Where do little Bambi’s come from talk”!! (Boy! The things you have to do when you are a Mod! :crazy_face:)
Now lets see, have I missed anything?
Told Noid that he was a Maddening misfit…check!
Implied that pablo was thi…er…scrub around that one!
Relegated Gazmans attempted pun (And that is being generous! :crazy_face:) to it’s rightful place in obscurity…check!
Informed G1N that he needs to have that ModFATHER…Son talk with Noid (Now THAT is a good one!! :rofl:) …check!
Established Doons as an unrivaled manufacturer of Puns par excellence and is rapidly becoming a legend…Check!..Check!
Yep, looks like I’ve covered it all!
Cheers, “Doons has left the building”, (Can you hear the fading, melodic strains of “Are you lonesome tonight…” :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Doons

1 Like

Steady on @Doonsbury… LMAO :joy:

1 Like

@pablo11 Ut oh! Looks like I better dust off that “Doons getting chewed out” pic again, yes? :woozy_face: :rofl: Look Boss Man…far be it from me to tell you your business ( :woozy_face: :crazy_face:) But how about Ya chew out that serial pest @noidremained !! After all it was HE that said that you…opppsss…ok lets not go down that perilous road again! But as you can plainly see from this pic, he is hiding among the Bushes (Now I’ll brook no argument…that is a damn classic!!) gleefully watching the havoc he has caused! :crazy_face: :rofl:

NOIDREMAINED HIDING

Cheers, “Is this a classic case of online bullying”?!! :crazy_face: :rofl:, Doons

1 Like

I don’t want posts to be deleted. Many answers then no longer make sense. There is also no need to just read. Just think twice before posting…
:wink:

4 Likes