No any copies! Original watch faces from Alex Sadov. 517S

So tempted, so tempted…
Ohh bollocks :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Attention all Moderators! :loudspeaker: Be on the lookout for a shifty looking person masquerading as our beloved ( :thinking::woozy_face: :crazy_face:) leader @pablo11 and casually dropping…dare I say it?! the word “Bollocks” into otherwise deep and meaningful conversations on the forum. If spotted DO NOT approach this man…he is believed to be armed with up to 10 Kosprt Prime 2 watches that belong (Or soon will belong! :rofl:) to members of this forum. Cheers (I’ll keep Ya all safe!) Doons

P.S. Now this imposter is REALLY tempted! :crazy_face: :rofl:

3 Likes

Nice watch faces. Is there a one big ZIP file I can download, so I’ll get them all?
I like to later on unzip them, where I don’t have Internet.
Also, what program did you use to upload the faces?
I’m new to this, I have LEMFO LEM T and I also like to get some made for my large watch.
Despite being a novice in this, I’ll take any advice I can get from you (or anyone else).
Thank you very much for your hard work!!!
Tony

Not possible and against the rules here.
This can get people banned so don’t ask again.
Thanks

People generally use watch face designer to create their faces (available here in the forum)
They use Google drive or drop box or similar cloud storage to link their work.

I made this video . It may help when away from pc

Or if you are using pc try this

2 Likes

The 'Install clockskins without a PC" was a bit fast paced for me (But then again…so is A …B…C’s! :woozy_face: :roll_eyes:) But you have excellent taste in music Dr Andy! :+1:t2: :+1:t2: Cheers, Doons

Everyone like madness…
Return of the 7 :+1:

2 Likes

Took me a hour to pick that tune :laughing::laughing:

Next one can be Night Boat to Cairo :+1:

Done :+1: . Mmmmmm

Or Razor Blade Alley :+1::joy:

1 Like