No any copies! Original watch faces from Alex Sadov. 517S

This and another over 100 analog and digital watch faces you can find here: https://site-0b1ce67.1c-umi.ru/for_downloading/

517S

2 Likes

You should enter the competition Alex! I’m sure that your easy to read faces would be a welcome addition to the standard smart watch faces! Cheers, Doons

I don’t know about any competition.
However use to be I won two competition of two. And both times the prize was a smart watch.

2 Likes

the prize is a smartwatch this time as well: COMPETITION TIME - Chance to win a KOSPET PRIME 2!

1 Like

I expect you to be in the competition @Alex_Sadov it would not be the same otherwise… :grin:
Surprised that you missed the huge banner at the top of the forum…
Or are you joking :thinking:

Hi Pablo!
Thank you very much for this post.
I saw the banner with the picture of the Kospet Prime 2 watch, but did not pay attention at the text.
I will take part in this competition with great pleasure.
The watch faces making in the ClockSkinMaker will be accepted?

1 Like

Yes, watch face designer and clockskin maker…
Perfect :+1::+1:

And great to speak to you again :handshake:

I’m sorry I have not been attentive.

All sorted out now.
No problem at all :+1::+1:

And one more question.
Can I send the watch faces that have been published on this site only?

They should be new work.
Unpublished

I got that, thanks.

1 Like

Way to go Alex! :+1:t2: :+1:t2: Good luck in the competition mate! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

The banner wasn’t big enough @pablo11 !!
Next time I’ll do it very big :slight_smile:

4 Likes

the first time I saw the banner it was way too big

2 Likes

Thank you Doons!

1 Like

The banner is big enough. This is my fault. I am too lazy. I open your site just for posted of the watch faces and read the messages which address to me.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I think it is satisfactory @Eric_Crochemore :grin::+1:

3 Likes

@noidremained @Eric_Crochemore @pablo11 Banner? Is there a banner somewhere on the site? :woozy_face: And I wasn’t told about it?!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :cry: Ok, alright then…if that’s how it’s gonna be…then so be it! The next time I spot a banner, then believe me brother, I am keeping that info strictly to myself! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers (Why am I always the last to know?) Doons

2 Likes