No.1 D7

May 23, 2017 22:30:01 GMT 1 doupi17 said:
Nope, i have it too. And i set my watch in french...

Do you have the motion sensor working ?

Screen on wrist rotation ?

May 23, 2017 22:30:01 GMT 1 doupi17 said:
Nope, i have it too. And i set my watch in french...

Hi,

Stuck in Shenzhen ?

Yes I have it. You have to activate it in the settings airplane mode “open hand bridge”

New D7 firmware…

RH672_V2.1_W03_NJY_A

Installing it now…

www.chinawatchs.com/no-1-d7-official-firmware/

Resolved weather and battery issues

Kernel Version
Tue June 1315.59.21
CST 2017

Hmmm… the 3.4.67 and FunOS are also in Hestia/Asta/Cond/Azhuoi H1 == ZoiyTop JM01 == QW09 == JM01 == KW99 == Sun S7 if I am correct these are all more or less same watches in technology, with different ‘finishes’ yes…??
In my case of the Hestia H1 /(see also discussion item on ZoiyTom JM01) there’s been an OS update to H1-20170729150357 indicating an up to date OS.
my battery life (from indicated as 560mAh) H1 varies from 30hr (setting as regular Alarm-Watch in flight mode) to 2,5hr (setting as Sports, with GPS, GSM, BT, HR, BrightScreen on 15s dim)
So… your mileage may vary a -lot- on setting and intensity of use.

Currently, I don’s see anyone using this as a real sports-watch: HR is to far off often, GPS fix can take long, and in a setting where it’s really tracking … the battery life is between 2…3 hrs.
I don’t seen ANYone carrying out the ‘tasks’ of trail running, mountaineering, half- or full-marathon … without having a big power pack…and looooong rests.

In contrast, I can ‘run’ the combi of iPhone and Pebble watch (companion) for days…hmmm but also need the Mio Alpha for HR measurement.
My hope of finding a three-in-one for cheap has not come true yet.
For now my conclusion is that the new set of watches, even with nice features as IP68 and Camera … are still on a gadget level instead of ‘serious use’.

I’ll be enjoying my H1 for its occasional gadget-lover presence, an emergency-phone, some nice watch faces, and learning object.
… will be following progress here from time to time.

Does anyone knows is there any way to insert custom closkins on FunOs based on Android 4.4? Simple making folder “ClockSkin” doesn’t work.

The FunFit app has some 50 clock skins that can be transferred. And at some point I saw some 120 skins … but I can’t remember how I got there.

I didn’t really care because I have a nice suitable clock skin that works for me.
So … there’s lots of variation out there, but sorry to state that I have no further details available.

Sept 18, 2017 20:13:03 GMT 1 gerard4d said:
The FunFit app has some 50 clock skins that can be transferred. And at some point I saw some 120 skins ..... but I can't remember how I got there.

I didn’t really care because I have a nice suitable clock skin that works for me.
So … there’s lots of variation out there, but sorry to state that I have no further details available.

FunFit PushDial only shows watch faces that are installed on watch. You don’t remember how you got in there probably because you’ve never got in there.

Sept 24, 2017 17:08:15 GMT 1 scytalemk said:
Sept 18, 2017 20:13:03 GMT 1 gerard4d said:
The FunFit app has some 50 clock skins that can be transferred. And at some point I saw some 120 skins ..... but I can't remember how I got there.

FunFit PushDial only shows watch faces that are installed on watch. You don’t remember how you got in there probably because you’ve never got in there.

No need to be rude just because you’r ignorant. Meet sonjasonia on keeping up the negative bias. 
FunFit has a lot more watch faces. In the -current- version (latest update) it does indeed show the ‘loaded’ watch faces. In previous version I could “switch” an already loaded watch face for one in the list. Hence I now now have the watch faces 145 and further from the first picture … on my H1 watch.
It seems currently, you only get to see the ‘others’ when the watch is not connected. 

Sept 27, 2017 20:37:20 GMT 1 gerard4d said:

you can only add watch faces through the app on the phone?

Sept 28, 2017 0:44:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 27, 2017 20:37:20 GMT 1 gerard4d said:

As far as I know – yes.  But surely there must also be a different way to add/ exchange.

Oct 2, 2017 9:54:22 GMT 1 gerard4d said:

As far as I know – yes.  But surely there must also be a different way to add/ exchange.

Ok, sorry for being rude, but now can you tell us how to insert other watch faces through the FunFit?

have you tried to create the clockskin folder and see if it works?

Oct 2, 2017 16:32:14 GMT 1 scytalemk said:

Ok, sorry for being rude, but now can you tell us how to insert other watch faces through the FunFit?

you're not being rude:) have you tried to create the clockskin folder and see if the watch support it?

Oct 2, 2017 16:40:09 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 2, 2017 16:32:14 GMT 1 scytalemk said:

you’re not being rude:) have you tried to create the clockskin folder and see if the watch support it?

Yes. And it doesn’t work on this watch. Also I have rooted the watch and I insert clock faces directly to system/clockskin, changed permissions and few more thing and it simply doesn’t work on H1.

Oct 3, 2017 0:01:49 GMT 1 scytalemk said:

Oct 2, 2017 16:40:09 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
you’re not being rude:) have you tried to create the clockskin folder and see if the watch support it?

Yes. And it doesn’t work on this watch. Also I have rooted the watch and I insert clock faces directly to system/clockskin, changed permissions and few more thing and it simply doesn’t work on H1.

my suggetion is to ask on the youtube channels here:  

Oct 3, 2017 8:06:08 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 3, 2017 0:01:49 GMT 1 scytalemk said:

my suggetion is to ask on the youtube channels here:  

SmartWatchTicks doesn't know also. Microwear will never answer a question. Their support is almost non existent.