No.1 D7

Oct 4, 2017 18:44:39 GMT 1 scytalemk said:

Oct 3, 2017 8:06:08 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

SmartWatchTicks doesn’t know also. Microwear will never answer a question. Their support is almost non existent.

let me check with developers, the problem is these watches are’nt supported because developers can’t afford buying all the models and it is hard to make these companies to work with us.

Oct 4, 2017 19:13:09 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 4, 2017 18:44:39 GMT 1 scytalemk said:
SmartWatchTicks doesn’t know also. Microwear will never answer a question. Their support is almost non existent.

let me check with developers, the problem is these watches are’nt supported because developers can’t afford buying all the models and it is hard to make these companies to work with us.

Success! I have rooted the watch extract stock launcher, do the changes there, and voila! I have custom watch faces.

Oct 4, 2017 20:49:35 GMT 1 scytalemk said:

Oct 4, 2017 19:13:09 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Success! I have rooted the watch extract stock launcher, do the changes there, and voila! I have custom watch faces.

can you plz share how did you root? and also can you plz make a post how to add watch faces if i’m not mistaken your watch run on funfit and it can be helpful for ppl with H1 and H2 how to install watch faces, thanks:)

Oct 4, 2017 21:24:27 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 4, 2017 20:49:35 GMT 1 scytalemk said:

can you plz share how did you root? and also can you plz make a post how to add watch faces if i’m not mistaken your watch run on funfit and it can be helpful for ppl with H1 and H2 how to install watch faces, thanks:)

Ok. But I’m tired now, it’s 11 pm here, and I got to go to work. Tomorrow I will write detailed guide how I done it.

Ok. This is how I done it, how I added custom watch faces to Microwear H1. It’s a little bit tricky, and I don’t recommend messing up with system files for someone who doesn’t understand what he’s doing.
NOTE: First i recommend to create backup of your watch system files if you have any method for backup. TWRP, Philz recovery, or via SP Flash Tool (which is bit tricky).
Ok, let’s start.

1. Root your watch with KingRoot kingroot.en.uptodown.com/android
  2. Install Root Explorer Pro rootexplorer.co/ or any other Root Explorer with same options like first one and grant root rights to root explorer.
  3. Using Root Explorer extract KctLauncher.apk from System/App and framework-res.apk from System/Framework to Watch memory and from there to PC.
  4. Use TMA to decompile KctLauncher.apk (Do not forget to install framework-res.apk on your PC, explained in this manual forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1633333
  5. When decompiled in the _working folder of TMA there should be folder named KctLauncher.apk (yes, it’s a folder). In that folder go to assets/ClockSkin There will be 50 or so folders with watch faces. Chose one or few folders with watch faces that you don’t like on your H1 and replace files in that folder/s with the files of custom watch face that you want to use.
  6. Recompile KctLauncher.apk Without Signing. Then use 7Zip www.7-zip.org/download.html to add original META-INF and AndroidManifest.xml to Recompiled KctLauncher.apk
  7. Copy recompiled KctLauncher.apk to watch memory and from there using Root Explorer to System/App and change permissions to 0644. NOTE: Before copying KctLauncher.apk to System/App I recommend to create backup of old KctLauncher.apk (rename it to KctLauncher1.apk or something like that).
  8. Restart the watch and you will see new custom watch faces on your H1.

If it’s too tricky for you to do all this steps, and you want to skip steps from 3 to 6, I will upload my KctLauncher.apk and then all you need is to replace old launcher one with new one using Root Explorer.

n

c

Good job, waiting for somebody to do a battery replace mod and will buy one, those two things keeping me for not to buy yet.
Can you make a video.