New Update for Finow X3+

Me to, last Update=poor battery…

Dec 12, 2016 18:38:14 GMT 1 liam1701 said:
Me to, last Update=poor battery...

Confirmed 

Same problems here after OTA updates.
Is there an easy way to downgrade to version 2016-11-25, or is it better to relax and wait for the next OTA update (that hopefully fixes this…)?

Dec 12, 2016 20:05:56 GMT 1 bokki said:
Same problems here after OTA updates. Is there an easy way to downgrade to version 2016-11-25, or is it better to relax and wait for the next OTA update (that hopefully fixes this...)?

yep the last update was'nt great but will try something on the weekend and see if it helps and will post...

Got 2 updates since last post. Anyone knows what’s the changelogs? They never mention any changelogs.

Dec 13, 2016 1:02:47 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 12, 2016 20:05:56 GMT 1 bokki said:
Same problems here after OTA updates.
Is there an easy way to downgrade to version 2016-11-25, or is it better to relax and wait for the next OTA update (that hopefully fixes this…)?

yep the last update was’nt great but will try something on the weekend and see if it helps and will post…

Thanks in advance!
I saw high battery usage on IOS Push and Phone Idle with no sim installed, no (notification) helpers configured and wifi, bt, gps all turned off.
Very mysterious …

Latest firmware is terrible.
How to revert back? only by flashing?

What date is the bad update?
I have flashed the firmware again.
And I’ve flashed three updates.
The next update on the 8/12/2016, this is the bad?

Dec 14, 2016 7:49:28 GMT 1 madakite said:
What date is the bad update? I have flashed the firmware again. And I've flashed three updates. The next update on the 8/12/2016, this is the bad?

yes, i had a good battery life but with the updates that were in december are not great but other reported that they have great battery after this update so it is up to you to decide if to update:)

After the last updates my battery drains within 3 hours. I had to do the factory reset several times. Now battery seems to have normal state (86% after 4 hours, 3G on). But I have only a few apps installed.

Yesterday I installed some more apps. Today the battery starts with fast drain down. I started removing apps. First app I removed was GPS-Data. Battery seems to be normal now. I did not use GPS-Data. It was only installed.

Dec 15, 2016 16:26:18 GMT 1 elyot said:
Yesterday I installed some more apps. Today the battery starts with fast drain down. I started removing apps. First app I removed was GPS-Data. Battery seems to be normal now. I did not use GPS-Data. It was only installed.

Make sure that you stopped ios notifications running that THING just drains really fast battery.

Thank you for the hint. It was running, but I had a battery loss of 30 per cent within 8 hours. I think, this is okay. I stopped it now, but I cannot deactivate it.

Dec 15, 2016 16:44:23 GMT 1 elyot said:
Thank you for the hint. It was running, but I had a battery loss of 30 per cent within 8 hours. I think, this is okay. I stopped it now, but I cannot deactivate it.

Unfortunately only with root you can:/ also if you check you'll find that Watch Helper also runs and other apps that you didn't use:/ and it happens every time you charge the watch or turn it on.

If I get a full working day, I have no problem. Or do you think, I get two days, if I root my watch end clean up the apps?

Dec 15, 2016 17:21:53 GMT 1 elyot said:
If I get a full working day, I have no problem. Or do you think, I get two days, if I root my watch end clean up the apps?

i think that with root we'll get better battery life because with the D5 this is the first thing i've done and i had a really good battery life with connectivities.

Good day,

I have an X3 + with update from 02-12-16 and the battery only lasts 3 to 4 hours in airplane mode. What should I do to increase the battery life? This can be done only with configuration or you should download some special app.

There are some apps that you can use to improve battery life.

It is my first smartwatch and I do not have much experience in this.

I thank anyone who can help me.

Regards,

You can do the factory reset. Do not install any apps, test battery. If battery drains fast after a reset, repeat the reset. When you get acceptable battery live, you can start installing apps. This seemed to work for me.
Also, you can flash an older firmware and ignore the last OTAs.

Dec 15, 2016 21:41:21 GMT 1 elyot said:
You can do the factory reset. Do not install any apps, test battery. If battery drains fast after a reset, repeat the reset. When you get acceptable battery live, you can start installing apps. This seemed to work for me. Also, you can flash an older firmware and ignore the last OTAs.

Hello elyot

I already did the reset 2 times and saw that I improve very little. Where I can get older firmware and how I install it. I do not know how to do it. Please help.

Thank you.

I think, last OTA also influenced the 3G data connection. I never noticed a problem, since today. Before I went home, I tried to check weather. No way (WIFI/No SIM Error, phone calls were okay). Back at home, 3G data connection worked fine.