New Rogbid King or LEMFO Lem10?

Hi everyone. I’m going to buy my first FAW, but I don’t know which is the best. I don’t want a round or huge watch above 2’'(like Ticwris Max S), so I’m looking for small square (rectanguar) watches only. A few days ago I saw Rogbid King watch on YT (link). It has 2/4 GB of ram, Android 9.1 and SC9832 CPU. But I have read that you don’t support A9 watches, right? I also like LEMFO Lem10 (DM20) (I mean old version of this watch, with Android 7, not DM20c with A9). I personally think that Lem10 is better, but I can’t find where to buy it (found some on AliExpress, but I’m not sure if it’s safe).

TLDR:

1. Is Rogbid King good or trash?
  2. Do you know where I can buy Lemfo LEM10?
  3. Are there any other watches like these?
    Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

The Rogbid and the DM20c are pretty much the same Android 9 OS and board as far as I know. Same SPRD SOC and everything.
We don’t have anything to do with either of them.
They are “unsupported” as far as we are concerned, and therefore not recommended.

I am hopeful that a decent follow up for the original LEM 10 will happen, but currently there is nothing worth talking about.

The FAW market is only just beginning to recover. New models are appearing slowly, but it has been very difficult after quite a few factories in Shenzhen closed down during the pandemic.

3 Likes

@mtwd I’m pretty sure that the LEM 10 is still available from the lemfo Aliexpress store. You have to make sure that it is the A7.1 model.

3 Likes

Here we go

£89.45 30%OFF | LEMFO LEM10 4G Smart Watch Men Phone Android 7.1 4GB+64GB Support GPS / WiFi / SIM card / Heart Rate Monitor Camera Smartwatch

3 Likes

I would like to add that the Lem 10 has always been one of my favorite watches. My current watch is just over 2 years old and still works flawlessly. I have a brand new one in the box as a backup when needed. As long as you understand what it is designed to do and use it for that purpose you will not be disappointed.

4 Likes

Thanks for all replies. I’m buying the Lem10 when some good promo codes appear on aliexpress :]

2 Likes

Try to get it from the lemfo Aliexpress store if you can.
Most of the other stores don’t give a crap about customer service. :+1:

2 Likes