New Rogbid King or LEMFO Lem10?

This is not on any of the watches that we try to support.
So it has been done without our permission and because the brand does not want to deal with anyone.

Thanks for letting us know about this.
I will be dealing with this as soon as possible.

Do you have a photo of this app?

@jonwz

This is not our YouTube channel

The rogbid FAW shipped pointing to the Gaofit app. I don’t have screenshots from that time, but now it has a “visit the forum” entry under its About section.

Just install the gaofit app on an android device, go to about, visit the forum, and there you are.

@jonwz Ah yes, that’s the Gaofit app.
That app is used for all Android Smartwatches now and it does have a link to us. The app is nothing to do with Rogbid.

But I just wanted to make sure that you understand, we have nothing to do with Rogbid after the false advertising and arguments we had about that…

Rogbid, Rollme and Ckyrin are all the same company.
They also made the LEM14 (S10 Pro) which was really when we found out that all the specifications were false and refuse to support them.

It is unfortunate indeed that you ended up with one of these.
Which model is it?
Rogbid King?

By the way, I am trying to find out more about the HAZZLER “custom” version of the LEM10

I have not found much information yet but I am very suspicious about this device from looking at the Amazon advertising.

@jonwz
Can you give us an apology about what you said in this post?
Now that you know the truth - you must understand that what you said is unacceptable right?
Cheers.

3 Likes

Yes, I do apologise. I dealt with so much BS when I tried to find a decent FAW that I was set off by that guy’s statement that was not based on any information.

Well, his statement was actually based on information: since the housing is not large enough for the supposedly built-in battery, this statement cannot be correct.
Especially unknown brands usually exaggerate excessively with the specifications.
Even if this logic is not enough as proof for you, it is still no reason for your harsh reaction. So your apology should apply to @Jonathan_Bickel and @mtwd as well.

3 Likes

Unless anyone of you have owned the device, your opinions are not valid.

The whole world of FAW is a “goat rodeo”.

I think you should reconsider your behavior towards other users. Otherwise you won’t be a member of this community for long.
Your choice of words is offensive and hurtful. Both to individuals and to the community.

5 Likes

@jonwz
Whilst I understand the mentality of “if you don’t have it you don’t know” I should tell you that I am connected with both the factory that makes this product and the company who issues the firmware for it.
We have been associated for many years.

I am waiting for a reply from them about this battery capacity in the HAZZLER custom LEM10. This will be a definitive answer.

The people who are not happy with your responses to their answers are actually right to be upset.

The battery capacity cannot be almost doubled without increasing the physical size of the battery.
The DM20 body shell, the main board and all other components are exactly the same size as the HAZZLER version.
Inside the watch, there is no way to fit a larger size battery without changing the size of the case and rear cover.
All the specifications on the HAZZLER website show that these sizes have not changed and are exactly the same as the original LEM10.

Here is my original DM20 / LEM10 and in the first picture you can see the original 800mah battery and then you can see in the following photo how it fits in the device.
It’s a very tight fit.

This probably explains why the reviews on the HAZZLER website mention that all is good, apart from the battery life.
Anyway, my point is that the people are trying to help you because of the issues with false advertising used to hook people into buying

Anyway, we will have the answer soon enough, once and for all.
Until then, I think it is great that you offered an apology, but a little respect for people who have the device and are trying to help you understand the physical limitations involved would go a long way.

With the battery in the case:

This community is about helping each other. Sadly, if we can’t respect each other and listen to advice when it is offered - what’s the point of doing this anymore?

Cheers.
Pablo11.

8 Likes