New OTA realeased today!!!!

I just downloaded the new official version but do not get a change to test it yet 

Jan 17, 2017 11:03:29 GMT 1 jmsupery said:
I just downloaded the new official version but do not get a change to test it yet 

Version?

KW88_CS1_B_GSM_PHT_20170112

Why I dont have the new OTA?

look like this depend on your time zone or country

My not ask to update …

Many new watchfaces you can download. Very nice.

Got the notification but holding back to update. What’s new other than the watchfaces? Can attach pics of the new faces?

Jan 17, 2017 17:28:40 GMT 1 muzzy said:
Many new watchfaces you can download. Very nice.

Can you download watchfaces from? Can you add any watchface like D5 in a folder?
Thanks

When to touch & hold at the watchface, there’ll be a + you can select. Then you can see all the watchfaces to download. Just have connection to internet.

battery life is better also

Any issues with Eric’s launcher?

The new firmware broke the indication of connection to phone via the bluetooth app.

Should we upgrade to this new firmware or stay on the previous one to use Eric Crochemore"s launcher ?

No issues with Eric Launcher here =) and battery life seems better

I had some standalone watch faces apk. They don’t work anymore. Despite this the new version is better

I confirm that there is no issue with Eric Launcher at all.

What is twisted?

There is a new animated watchface that uses an animated wallpaper similar to the twisted app icon.

Read that notification has some issues with Eric’s launcher with this update? Anyone can confirm yes or no? TIA