New OTA realeased today!!!!

Hi, I installed the new firmware, and I have noticed 2 bugs:

1. Downloaded watch faces do not work. When I try to set the face, the watch says: crash! And reverts to the default watchface.
  2. When the battery runs low, and the watch goes into low power mode, I connect it to the charger, but after it is fully charged it stays in low power mode.

Jan 18, 2017 17:44:35 GMT 1 linuxma said:
No issues with Eric Launcher here =) and battery life seems bette×r

[bro

How do you download Eric launcher?

wew ota

how to update?

now ver is 20161102

Jan 21, 2017 7:33:45 GMT 1 kingjo said:

wew ota

how to update?

now ver is 20161102

Connect to the Internet via wifi/3g and then you either get a notification of a new firmware or go to settings and check for watch version or somewhere there to update.

I have installed the OTA Update - KW88_CS1_B_GSM_PHT_20170112 - I can see the “+” as an option to select in the watch face list. I select this and the small clock face come up like a mini loader screen, it sits there for a bit spinning then shrinks smaller and goes to the top middle of the watch face still spinning - it fades a bit due to the watch inactivity timer dimming the display. But no additional watch faces come up. The watch is stock with the android developer options visible.

The local is Australia.

Others have posted above that they could see addition watch faces to select and download in this area.

Can anyone help with this or is this feature still work in progress?

I live in Australia and it was working fine. The server is in China though and is the same as Finow’s - it has bad performance sometimes.
Personally I would use Eric’s launcher over these silly + add watch ideas. They are prone to problems.

pablo11 AvatarJan 23, 2017 3:16:13 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
I live in Australia and it was working fine. The server is in China though and is the same as Finow's - it has bad performance sometimes. Personally I would use Eric's launcher over these silly + add watch ideas. They are prone to problems.

Thanks Pablo for letting me know. I have factory reset the watch and now everything works like it should. So happy and excited now. Thanks for the tip too about Eric's Launcher, I'll look into this.

Favour from KW88 Owners
I’ve been viewing videos of the new KW88 firmware and have seen that my famous “Ancient Fire” watch face has made it into Kingwear’s stock watch face collection. From the videos it also looks like they have changed the way the swiping action works. Previously a swipe (left, right, up or down) would slide the watch face off the screen in that direction. As I put my signature on all my watch faces, just off the screen, this allowed you to see it if you half swipe and held so the edge of the face is in the middle of the screen. You can do this on the Finow, Lemfo and Domino watches who also “feature” my designs.
The new firmware seems to operate differently, in that the watch face seems to fade out with a swipe and not slide out.
Since I don’t own a KW88, I would like to ask a favour. Could someone please try sliding my “Ancient Fire” watch face, and see if they are able to see my signature on the side? A pic of my watch face here: plus.google.com/+AndrewSomers-the-enigmatic/posts/35KNNqPszrf
Thanks,
Andrew

hi everyone,im new here…can someone help me because i had bluetooth connection problem between my nexus 5 and my LF16 watch.can someone help me ? thanks

Mar 21, 2017 5:25:26 GMT 1 jackylim said:
hi everyone,im new here...can someone help me because i had bluetooth connection problem between my nexus 5 and my LF16 watch.can someone help me ? thanks

if it is about the notifications app, yes, it is'nt that good try m2d which is better.