New Home will be up and running anytime now.

New Home will be up and running anytime now.

Here is the link for the landing page :

https://www.fullandroidwatch.com/

Be sure to register with your Google Account in the discourse forum where all your stuff has been transferred !!!

Site is still under construction, so be patient everything is coming.

A lot of work behind this, so thanks to all the contributors to this new home !

Thanks @Eric_Crochemore :grin:

I truly hate to bother you, but since it’s soooo close to G+ H Hour, I must ask. I am getting “502 Bad Gateway” when I click on the discourse tab in the new home. I this normal right now or is my computer browser messed up?

@Louis_Peek we know. Don’t worry, nearly finished.

Thank you so much! Sorry, I really didn’t want to be “that guy” that asked LOL!

The “will be up and running anytime now.” was on purpose… Hope it will not last too long now…

Super!!!:+1::+1::+1::+1:

I neeed someone invitation to log in

Sorry, access to this forum is by invite only. “giahginger@gmail.com

@GiahG If you use your the same google account you are using here, no invite is needed. Tab the login button in the right side and chose your existing account.

Hello, how do you get into the new house?
I tried but asked for an invitation.

@carlosjuniorrj_carlosjuniorrj just tab on the login button and login with the same google account you are using here.

@GiahG you are right. You never have posted anythink here, so nothing is imported to the new site. You should be able to login tomorrow.

Where do I register, because the page did not direct me any registration

@Luciano_T_Cardim tab “discourse forum”

New too invite please tnx

I know I was told that all caps was considered rude but YOU GO GUYS!!! SO PROUD OF YOUR WORK…GOOD JOB!

@Domenico_Ciccarelli be patient. Login will work for you in a few days.

@G1NT0N1C ok tnx for reply

@Christopher_Brown all caps is considered yelling. When done sparingly or in moderation, it’s fine. Too much is considered rude. You’re all good.