New Home will be up and running anytime now.

I didnt post anything here so Ill have to wait a few days for login, thats grand though I dont mind. Best of luck with the new site.

Hi, how do I get an invite? I’ve just posted once here I’m g+

If you have posted here you should be able to use the same account to log in to Discourse but if it doesn’t work for some reason then you be able to register in the next 24 hours or so.
We were not completely ready to cut over but we could see how everyone was excited to see the site so here we are :slight_smile:

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 ok, thanks for the reply

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 ah yeah its not working for me with my account from here but I dont mind waiting.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 I was able to sign in. If anyone needs an invite when everything is ready, just let me know the invite rules. Am I only allowed a certain amount total, or a certain amount in a particular time frame? I will help in any way I can.

@Nicholas_Herczeg you won’t need invites when we are ready.
As I said before we just opened the door to help people realise that we were actually doing something in the background :grin:
So, within the next day or so everything will be fine and invites will not be needed. :+1::+1:

No rush at all Pablo, the impatient people will just have to wait hahaha.

Hi all
I have turned on Review All Posts because we don’t really want any new posts here as we are moving now.
Soon All this content will be gone and only the new community address info will be here.

Last post :rofl::rofl:

@Louis_Peek thanks very much for your donation !!
Much appreciated :slight_smile: