New heart rate tracking app ‚HeartOnTop’

Nov 11, 2017 8:32:22 GMT 1 racka02 said:
Hey guys,

here is a new app called ‚HeartOnTop’ released for Android.

Have a look at the app, it is especially designed for the Zeblaze Thor, but may work on more devices.
It can show your heart rate (using internal sensor) continuous in front of every app.

Could be useful for sports.

Here is the link for Google Play Store:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inc.makerbob.sbobka.heartontop

And a link for a Youtube video running the app on Zeblaze Thor:

Greetz

With the last two updates I no longer measure my pulse. Before it worked very well but with the updates stopped working on the no1 d5 +
Nov 11, 2017 8:32:22 GMT 1 racka02 said:

With the last two updates I no longer measure my pulse. Before it worked very well but with the updates stopped working on the no1 d5 +
you can always delete the app and install the version that worked with your watch.

the application used to work for me but with the new updates it has stopped working. someone has the first version of this application that if it worked well?

davidymari AvatarDec 1, 2017 23:21:59 GMT 1 davidymari said:
the application used to work for me but with the new updates it has stopped working. someone has the first version of this application that if it worked well?

androidappsapk.co/download/inc.makerbob.sbobka.heartontop/

Dec 1, 2017 23:36:47 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

davidymari AvatarDec 1, 2017 23:21:59 GMT 1 davidymari said:

Thank you very much but it still does not work well sometimes it takes the pulsations and many others do not take them and the application that comes by default in the smartwatch always works. so I do not know what the problem may be since I've re-established it to factory and it's still the same
Dec 1, 2017 23:36:47 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Thank you very much but it still does not work well sometimes it takes the pulsations and many others do not take them and the application that comes by default in the smartwatch always works. so I do not know what the problem may be since I've re-established it to factory and it's still the same
i had the d5+ and there were times that i had to reset the watch so apps will work proparly and even just to install them or it says the watch does'nt support them and after a reset of the watch everything works just fine. install the app from google play store turn off and on the watch and see if it still does'nst work.

thank you very much for your help. I have rebooted the smartwatch several times and I have uninstalled and installed the application from google play and it remains the same, it works once and it does not work anymore although the sensor is turned on it does not take the measurements. I do not know what happens, but it’s a pity the application is great

davidymari AvatarDec 2, 2017 15:41:48 GMT 1 davidymari said:
thank you very much for your help. I have rebooted the smartwatch several times and I have uninstalled and installed the application from google play and it remains the same, it works once and it does not work anymore although the sensor is turned on it does not take the measurements. I do not know what happens, but it's a pity the application is great

try Gliderun to see if the sensor works there, to see if it is the app or the sensor itself.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tincore.and.gliderun&hl=en

Dec 2, 2017 15:59:31 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

davidymari AvatarDec 2, 2017 15:41:48 GMT 1 davidymari said:
thank you very much for your help. I have rebooted the smartwatch several times and I have uninstalled and installed the application from google play and it remains the same, it works once and it does not work anymore although the sensor is turned on it does not take the measurements. I do not know what happens, but it’s a pity the application is great

try Gliderun to see if the sensor works there, to see if it is the app or the sensor itself.

Thanks for continuing to help. I tried to install gliderun but it fails to install and does not let install it.
Dec 2, 2017 15:59:31 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Thanks for continuing to help. I tried to install gliderun but it fails to install and does not let install it.
ok, i recommed that you reset the watch the problem is with it and not the apps, it used to happen to me also with my former D5+ and X3+.

Dec 2, 2017 17:32:31 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

davidymari AvatarDec 2, 2017 17:08:49 GMT 1 davidymari said:

ok, i recommed that you reset the watch the problem is with it and not the apps, it used to happen to me also with my former D5+ and X3+.

Nothing. I give up. I have formatted the smartwatch flashing the original rom and the application still does not work. Thanks

Nothing. I give up. I have formatted the smartwatch flashing the original rom and the application still does not work. Thanks
make sure that the google play store and the google service are updated.

Dec 2, 2017 21:08:00 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

davidymari AvatarDec 2, 2017 18:57:04 GMT 1 davidymari said:

It still does not work. I have updated both Google Play and Google Play services but the application still does not work. thanks for your time

Hey, would really like to help you. I looked in crash reports at google play console, but couldn’t find any problem within updates.
I am not a professional developer and new to android. Could anybody tell me how to get a crash report or anything like that from davidymari? Thx

Dec 2, 2017 21:31:50 GMT 1 racka02 said:
davidymari AvatarDec 2, 2017 18:57:04 GMT 1 davidymari said:

Hey, would really like to help you. I looked in crash reports at google play console, but couldn't find any problem within updates. I am not a professional developer and new to android. Could anybody tell me how to get a crash report or anything like that from davidymari? Thx
ricktop

nameless

if i’m not mistaken it is a file inside the apk folder but not sure.

Dec 2, 2017 21:08:00 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

It still does not work. I have updated both Google Play and Google Play services but the application still does not work. thanks for your time
look for updates for the google play store and google service it might also the issue even though reseting should do that also just in case chceck this out.

racka02 have you enabled crash reporting in your app? I believe it’s not on be default. Look at the bottom of this developer.android.com/studio/debug/bug-report.html
Other than that davidymari could install adb or Android Studio and grab logcat output to file and send it (adb is a command line tool and you would need to enable debugging mode on your watch)

Dec 2, 2017 23:26:16 GMT 1 nameless said:racka02 have you enabled crash reporting in your app? I believe it's not on be default. Look at the bottom of this developer.android.com/studio/debug/bug-report.html Other than that davidymari could install adb or Android Studio and grab logcat output to file and send it (adb is a command line tool and you would need to enable debugging mode on your watch)

Thanks! Yes crash reporting is enabled, i had some reports in the past, but there is nothing new in the moment.
davidymari if you like, you can grap logcat and ill try to figure out your problem.

racka02, is something new about your application? Integration with a pedometer or health application. I hope soon…

Dec 15, 2017 0:08:49 GMT 1 trener said:racka02, is something new about your application? Integration with a pedometer or health application. I hope soon.....

Yes, i am working on integragtion of google fit API… But i can not test anything on Zeblaze Thor anymore. My watch fell on the ground and display was damaged I am not shure if ill get a new one or switch to another watch jet…