New heart rate tracking app ‚HeartOnTop’

Dec 18, 2017 15:38:30 GMT 1 racka02 said:
Dec 15, 2017 0:08:49 GMT 1 trener said:racka02

, is something new about your application? Integration with a pedometer or health application. I hope soon…

Yes, i am working on integragtion of google fit API... But i can not test anything on Zeblaze Thor anymore. My watch fell on the ground and display was damaged I am not shure if ill get a new one or switch to another watch jet...

Dam....If I can help test it, just send app ....
Dec 18, 2017 18:32:48 GMT 1 trener said:
Yes, i am working on integragtion of google fit API... But i can not test anything on Zeblaze Thor anymore. My watch fell on the ground and display was damaged I am not shure if ill get a new one or switch to another watch jet...

Thx you very much, maybe i will send you next update before i upload it to the Playstore. Just to see if everything works fine. But in future i have to look for alternatives to find an easier way working on that project.

Dec 15, 2017 0:08:49 GMT 1 trener said:racka02, is something new about your application? Integration with a pedometer or health application. I hope soon.....

If you want you can also count on me to test the app. my watch is a no1 d5 +
Dec 21, 2017 7:17:27 GMT 1 racka02 said:
Dec 18, 2017 18:32:48 GMT 1 trener said:

Thx you very much, maybe i will send you next update before i upload it to the Playstore. Just to see if everything works fine. But in future i have to look for alternatives to find an easier way working on that project.

I bought the application. So I can help … I’ll be happy if you can sync app with Google Fit.

Does this work on the KW99 ?

The new upgrade is great. On my Zeblaze Thor works every 7 minutes.  Is it possible to manually set the frequency of heart rate measurement (in the future)?

Dec 23, 2017 5:44:48 GMT 1 ozstar said:
Does this work on the KW99 ?

Just install and try. 5 days is free.
Dec 23, 2017 8:20:28 GMT 1 trener said:
The new upgrade is great. On my Zeblaze Thor works every 7 minutes. Is it possible to manually set the frequency of heart rate measurement (in the future)?

Hey, thought i set it to measure every 15 minutes. I will look for it. Yess i planed to integrate an option to switch the intervalduration.

I tried again in day tracking and my heart rate is measured every 15 minutes. 

Dec 23, 2017 15:20:58 GMT 1 racka02 said:
Dec 23, 2017 8:20:28 GMT 1 trener said:
The new upgrade is great. On my Zeblaze Thor works every 7 minutes. Is it possible to manually set the frequency of heart rate measurement (in the future)?

Hey, thought i set it to measure every 15 minutes. I will look for it. Yess i planed to integrate an option to switch the intervalduration.

hi dear Good app,i buy it and work fine😊

Hey,
my coding for google fit sync is in progress. So now ist my question how to integrate it. For the dayly tracking i would sync every measure to the day in google fit. But how to handle workouts? Any good ideas?

Dec 25, 2017 11:35:10 GMT 1 racka02 said:
Hey, my coding for google fit sync is in progress. So now ist my question how to integrate it. For the dayly tracking i would sync every measure to the day in google fit. But how to handle workouts? Any good ideas?

After each completed heart rate measurement (Workout-Avg., High, Low)), it should be automatically synchronized with Google Fit. If there is no Internet (wifi or data transfer) , it is good option to synchronize manually later.
Dec 25, 2017 12:32:49 GMT 1 trener said:
Dec 25, 2017 11:35:10 GMT 1 racka02 said:
Hey, my coding for google fit sync is in progress. So now ist my question how to integrate it. For the dayly tracking i would sync every measure to the day in google fit. But how to handle workouts? Any good ideas?

After each completed heart rate measurement (Workout-Avg., High, Low)), it should be automatically synchronized with Google Fit. If there is no Internet (wifi or data transfer) , it is good option to synchronize manually later.

OK,but how do you want to show in google fit? Should it be shown as a workout or just put one datapoint (with Average, High, low) to the day? And if i sync it as a workout, what workout (e.g. running, yoga… ) should i choose? I am a bit confused what really makes sense…

Better is a workout. Add three options for manual selection in workout (running, walking and cycling) before the heart rate measurement begins.

Dec 25, 2017 13:23:21 GMT 1 trener said:
Better is a workout. Add three options for manual selection in workout (running, walking and cycling) before the heart rate measurement begins.

Ok i am almost finish. Did it like you said and works very well. Maybe it is even possible to start workouts with HeartOnTop through Google Fit API with gps, steps, speed… and sync heart rate to the session. Would be pretty nice!

Dec 27, 2017 2:16:05 GMT 1 racka02 said:
Dec 25, 2017 13:23:21 GMT 1 trener said:

Ok i am almost finish. Did it like you said and works very well. Maybe it is even possible to start workouts with HeartOnTop through Google Fit API with gps, steps, speed... and sync heart rate to the session. Would be pretty nice!

Great job. Dankeschön.

I just uploaded new version of the app. Should be availiable in the next hours… Implemented Google Fit sync for daily interval tracking. Additionally i added possibility to set duration of interval.

I could not test everything, because of my broken watch. So i would welcome it if you tell me everything that does not work well. Thank you very much!

Sync of workouts heart rate will follow soon, but first of all i would like to know, how it behaves on your watches.

Dec 29, 2017 0:09:55 GMT 1 racka02 said:
I just uploaded new version of the app. Should be availiable in the next hours... Implemented Google Fit sync for daily interval tracking. Additionally i added possibility to set duration of interval.

I could not test everything, because of my broken watch. So i would welcome it if you tell me everything that does not work well. Thank you very much!

Sync of workouts heart rate will follow soon, but first of all i would like to know, how it behaves on your watches.

i will inform you on my kw99 and the s1 since they have different software.

Nice work mate.

Great to see some development going on :+1:

Cheers

Pablo

Dec 29, 2017 0:09:55 GMT 1 racka02 said:
I just uploaded new version of the app. Should be availiable in the next hours... Implemented Google Fit sync for daily interval tracking. Additionally i added possibility to set duration of interval.

Hi. I tried to update to the latest version but it does not leave me. when installing it fails and it is not installed. my clock is a no1 d5 + to see if you can solve this error. in my galaxy note 4 if it works very well but the clock does not work the new version of the previous versions if they work. thank you very much