New firmware for Lem 10

Hi all I have a quick question regarding the lem 10 firmware.
I have a dm20 not the lem10 version.
Can I download the lem10 firmware from here also I have the 1gb/16gb version does that matter? I’ve looked on the site but can’t seem to see a answer.
Thank you all

If you are asking about the 3gb/32g firmware, no you cannot install it on a Lem 10/DM20 that is the1gb/16gb version.If you look under the Lemfo Products “Firmware”, on the home page you will find posts for the Lem 10. The first post for the Lem 10 shows 3gb/32gb in the heading.

I was just wondering if there was a 1gb/16gb version of the firmware no problem if not thanks

I will have a look but I can’t remember seeing one.
Cheers

Thanks pablo

1 Like

a few days back… my camera was not working… I restarted a few times and no gain… so I had to reset my watch… it is on the latest firmware now … and luckily no “screen lock” and no battery charging indicator. So i’m happy with this “reset” :slight_smile:

BTW… if I ask google to open “security settings” it will open screenlock things. I don’t need those though.

Hello everyone, what do you think about the 4G ram/64G storage with Android 9.

3 Likes

@julien_Bourrel What watch are you asking about?
Android 9 doesn’t tell us much.
Who makes it?
What model is it?
Some are terrible, some are not…

1 Like

Hello @pablo11
It’s about a lemfo Lem 10
Links:

€ 119,15 50%de réduction | LEMFO LEM10 4G montre connectée homme Android Smartwatch 2021 3G RAM 32G ROM Support SIM Card Camera Smart Watch Men

€ 112,37 50%de réduction | LEMFO – montre connectée LEM10, 4 go, 64 go, 1.88 ", GPS, WIFI, Android, pour XIAOMI

The Lemfo Lem 10 comes with A7.1.1 not A9 . A favourite of mine and great watch

1 Like

Maybe it’s not a Lemfo branded watch, i dont know but If you click on Links you Can see a Android 9 4G/64G Lem 10.

I think its old stock with A7.1.1 . Not A9 . But as mentioned there are loads of unknown rubbish out there

1 Like

I’m just going to say…
It’s a new device main board.
It is no longer MTK and it is SPRD UNISOC and it is A9.

It is NOT one of the unsupportable devices.

But, having said that - why would you buy it?
Screen is only 320x320.
Watch face support is possible but looks terrible.
Battery is tiny
Not MTK SOC anymore so any OS customisation is not possible.

It’s up to you but I strongly recommend that you wait a few weeks and see what comes up.
My personal opinion is don’t bother with this

4 Likes

By the way, all of these are made by the same factory, DOMIWEAR.
It is now a DM20a
The original MTK LEM 10 was DM20.

It’s also 32bit Android and not x64 so a lot of modern Android apps are not supported.

Well, at least you can now make an informed decision.

2 Likes

I have a kospet prime actually and a round SmartWatch looking good but a square or rectangular SmartWatch is, in my opinion, better to use.
That why i look at this model.
kospet note and other same model are so much Big.
Is there other SmartWatch square or rectangular ?
As you said, wait and see.
Thanks.

1 Like

You see, the 4gb RAM and 64gb storage model is the Android 9 LEM10 - DM20a.

The 3gb RAM and 32gb storage model is the Android 7 MTK LEM10 - DM20

If you are going to purchase one of these I would recommend the Android 7.1.1 DM20 with the MTK SOC.

3 Likes

I don’t go to an Android 9 and you said to wait few weeks.
When you say that, generaly, it’s because an other SmartWatch will come out.

As I read it he said if you are going to buy an Lem 10, buy the Android 7.1 watch. If you look at the two links you posted the Android 9 watch lists the brand name as Fuche. The other link lists the brand name as Lemfo and Android 7.1.
I have the Lemfo Lem 10, 7.1 that I purchased over two years ago and have not had any issues with it. I feel a square watch works better in a square world.

5 Likes

so you mean… LEMFO LEM10 won’t work on planet earth! But this is still working for me :stuck_out_tongue: