New firmware for Lem 10

I’m not questioning what you posted but I get different results from the same V1.1 firmware with a different date, 0711.
Screen shots of my Lem 10:

MyScreen_2020-08-23-12-36-15

MyScreen_2020-08-23-12-36-31

edit:

yes it seems they are quite different.

1 Like

Yes, my firmware was offered but not used by lemfo.
I have no idea why.
But I prefer it so I published it.
Made by the same guys who made the OTA version but for some reason they chose not to use it.

3 Likes

pablo could you possibly list the differences between the two V1.1 firmwares? Facelock is obviously one of them.
Thanks

1 Like

I’m not very late… I guess factory reset after update required for faceunlock and screen lock features… also charging indicator.

I was happy with older view of charging (Want to save a bit of energy during charging) so Didn’t factory reset … The above is my guess… because when I updated using flashing method, then everything worked great but when it updated OTA, then only firmware update, such extra stuff didnt’ appear. I’m OK with the older view so didn’t factory reset.

I will only factory reset if 10 will be launched :stuck_out_tongue:

Then you won’t be making a factory reset any time soon.
Unless the Openwatch team releases their stuff - I don’t think lemfo has any plans to upgrade the LEM 10 to Android 10.

may be… if this things is going to take place… then I will :slightly_frowning_face: … Otherwise. I don’t see anything that requires a factory reset. …

BTW… the best answer is… “the launcher”! I don’t use the default launcher, I’m using a new one… yesterday I thought make a video and compare that with default launcher… all features what are missing and / or should be… so that RESET REASON can be “REASONED” :wink:

Hi all I have a quick question regarding the lem 10 firmware.
I have a dm20 not the lem10 version.
Can I download the lem10 firmware from here also I have the 1gb/16gb version does that matter? I’ve looked on the site but can’t seem to see a answer.
Thank you all

If you are asking about the 3gb/32g firmware, no you cannot install it on a Lem 10/DM20 that is the1gb/16gb version.If you look under the Lemfo Products “Firmware”, on the home page you will find posts for the Lem 10. The first post for the Lem 10 shows 3gb/32gb in the heading.

I was just wondering if there was a 1gb/16gb version of the firmware no problem if not thanks

I will have a look but I can’t remember seeing one.
Cheers

Thanks pablo

1 Like

a few days back… my camera was not working… I restarted a few times and no gain… so I had to reset my watch… it is on the latest firmware now … and luckily no “screen lock” and no battery charging indicator. So i’m happy with this “reset” :slight_smile:

BTW… if I ask google to open “security settings” it will open screenlock things. I don’t need those though.

Hello everyone, what do you think about the 4G ram/64G storage with Android 9.

3 Likes

@julien_Bourrel What watch are you asking about?
Android 9 doesn’t tell us much.
Who makes it?
What model is it?
Some are terrible, some are not…

1 Like

Hello @pablo11
It’s about a lemfo Lem 10
Links:

€ 119,15 50%de réduction | LEMFO LEM10 4G montre connectée homme Android Smartwatch 2021 3G RAM 32G ROM Support SIM Card Camera Smart Watch Men

€ 112,37 50%de réduction | LEMFO – montre connectée LEM10, 4 go, 64 go, 1.88 ", GPS, WIFI, Android, pour XIAOMI

The Lemfo Lem 10 comes with A7.1.1 not A9 . A favourite of mine and great watch

1 Like

Maybe it’s not a Lemfo branded watch, i dont know but If you click on Links you Can see a Android 9 4G/64G Lem 10.

I think its old stock with A7.1.1 . Not A9 . But as mentioned there are loads of unknown rubbish out there

1 Like