New 2GB RAM+16GB ROM Allcall w1 vs Lemfo Lem5 pro

They both got same specification… which one is better in term of Application support? Please advise.
thnks

Oct 19, 2017 18:41:49 GMT 1 traapus said:
They both got same specification... which one is better in term of Application support? Please advise. thnks

i would have chosen the W1 cos it is a kw99 upgraded and it looks way better than the lemfo lem5 pro.

Oct 19, 2017 19:45:31 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 19, 2017 18:41:49 GMT 1 traapus said:
They both got same specification… which one is better in term of Application support? Please advise.
thnks

i would have chosen the W1 cos it is a kw99 upgraded and it looks way better than the lemfo lem5 pro.

I already order w1 but I never use smart watch before.  So this w1 will be my first smartwatch.
I have seen the tutorial about how to use android application to connect with this w1 in youtube.

My questions are
Is there any other app that can be used with this device…(any app that is not wiiwatch app that is shown in this youtube).?
Any good app that can load watch skin to use? please advise accordingly.

Thnks in advance

Oct 20, 2017 2:27:56 GMT 1 traapus said:
My questions are Is there any other app that can be used with this device..(any app that is not wiiwatch app that is shown in this youtube).? Any good app that can load watch skin to use? please advise accordingly.

yes, you can use Watch Droid or M2D the question is do you have android phone or iphone? if you have iphone then you can only use the app that comes with the watch. yes, you can upload to the watch any custom watchfaces that you want.

Oct 20, 2017 6:19:20 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 20, 2017 2:27:56 GMT 1 traapus said:
My questions are
Is there any other app that can be used with this device…(any app that is not wiiwatch app that is shown in this youtube).?
Any good app that can load watch skin to use? please advise accordingly.
One more question… Is this w1 watch android wear?

yes, you can use Watch Droid or M2D the question is do you have android phone or iphone? if you have iphone then you can only use the app that comes with the watch. yes, you can upload to the watch any custom watchfaces that you want.

Yes. I do have android phone but do not know which app that can work with w1. And what is android wear mean? Is this w1 android wear?
Oct 20, 2017 11:50:53 GMT 1 traapus said:

Oct 20, 2017 6:19:20 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Yes. I do have android phone but do not know which app that can work with w1.
And what is android wear mean? Is this w1 android wear?

no, it is’nt an andorid wear watch it is a full android watch. both apps will work with your phone and watch if it was ipone then no.

Thanks a lot for the info.

actually the lemfo has a bigger battery.

would be nice to get some feedback on the watch after you have tested it

Oct 23, 2017 4:27:55 GMT 1 seb84 said:
actually the lemfo has a bigger battery.

would be nice to get some feedback on the watch after you have tested it

Lem5 pro comes with 450mah batt while w1 with only 400mah. But lem5 pro cpu 1.3ghz while w1 only 1ghz. More ghz consumes more power than low ghz?

Hello thanks for the info, i have bought that just now, could be possible have many info for battery life???
Have some custom firmware to suggest??
Cardio  and gps work well, consume much battery life??

Someone with the allcall w1? How about the quality of the strap? After having a no.1 d5 +, after 6 months the leather strap was badly damaged. I am very interested in this aspect.

And how about the battery? I see that aesthetically it is the same as the kw99 …

Full Review of Allcall w1 at

Last update situation

detached from power supply at 9:30 under power saving option i have 32%, at this ratio battery life expire at 22:30
No sim used only Bluetooth on ( i have some problem whit bluetooth for much times connection lost and badly to reestablish whit the phone, sometimes reconect for itself sometimes i have turn of and turn on Bluetooth on the smartwatch, its not clear if the problem is the phone or the smartwatch, i use redminote 3 i have paired amazfit bit too and work well) i have use for some minute wifi connection to instal wordreference app from the appstore and use that for searching 5 6 word, try to use cardio 10 12 times( yesterday cardio have work well today suddenly turn out of phase and say me 140 bpm when im in totaly relax, used amazbip at same time my bpm still 65, after one reboot situation seems fixed)
In app reminder i have set mail - watsap and other but not work i dont received any notification.
Under power saving consumption just at this time i have
Power idle 44%
screen 12%
mobile standby 6%
weather app 4%
android system 2%
wifi 1%
android os 1%

What about GPS accuracy? I have read that is very poor in W1, worst than others similar smartwatches. This is an important point to check for me. I want a watch basically for running without phone in my pocket. I need good gps accuracy, bluetooth connection to earphone without lost and capable to run spotify and a sports app like endomondo for example. I will use it with my sim card to get data connection on it while i run, and to get a possibility to make calls in case of injury or emergency. What do you think? Any recommendation? Thanks a lot.

Nov 5, 2017 16:22:58 GMT 1 nhio said:
What about GPS accuracy? I have read that is very poor in W1, worst than others similar smartwatches. This is an important point to check for me. I want a watch basically for running without phone in my pocket. I need good gps accuracy, bluetooth connection to earphone without lost and capable to run spotify and a sports app like endomondo for example. I will use it with my sim card to get data connection on it while i run, and to get a possibility to make calls in case of injury or emergency. What do you think? Any recommendation? Thanks a lot. New update, my bluetooth problem still on the phone, power saving option modify now Bluetooth work well, tomorrow i try gps and phone, but i think i have 4-5 hours of battery life if im lucky.

Journal update, today I’ve detach from power supply at 8:00 sim installed Bluetooth off wifi off internet on, received a couple of mail, used google fit for 30 min(Google fit crash if i try to open an history job) restarted one time because system crash for unknown reason if i try to use face different for the standard one, after restart work properly, at 2 Pm life battery gone.
Recharged at 100% torn back to home 30 min of trip used sygic 17.2.2 ( seems work very well i have set a rout and all have work very well no crash, gps good curacy only one time in the middle to high house had move in the nearby street, fast to find location no lag very smoot, only thing whit sim install and connection internet on monitor full on midle light after 50 min 50% battery life.
Smartwatch seems work well but i have see many little bug, i pretty satisfied but i hope the vendor take care of this watch and release update very sooner, someone know something for that???

Nov 7, 2017 19:40:51 GMT 1 berserkmir said:

which watch?

Nov 8, 2017 1:12:13 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 7, 2017 19:40:51 GMT 1 berserkmir said:

which watch?

ALLCALL W1

Nov 8, 2017 19:44:20 GMT 1 berserkmir said:

Nov 8, 2017 1:12:13 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

ALLCALL W1

look for updates and reset the watch, ,most likely couple of times of reset improve battery life.

Nov 3, 2017 13:11:41 GMT 1 arriero said:
Someone with the allcall w1? How about the quality of the strap? After having a no.1 d5 +, after 6 months the leather strap was badly damaged. I am very interested in this aspect.

And how about the battery? I see that aesthetically it is the same as the kw99 …

Leather strap got damage easily… so I plan to buy this… butterfly clasp for my w1…