New 2GB RAM+16GB ROM Allcall w1 vs Lemfo Lem5 pro

Nov 3, 2017 13:11:41 GMT 1 arriero said:
Someone with the allcall w1? How about the quality of the strap? After having a no.1 d5 +, after 6 months the leather strap was badly damaged. I am very interested in this aspect.

And how about the battery? I see that aesthetically it is the same as the kw99 …

I’ve had my W1 for a few days now. The strap is embossed leather and very nice. I think it will hold up over time (hoping since the antennas are embedded in the strap). The battery life is not so good. I cannot go an entire day without the watch going into power save mode. I have ordered more charging cables so I can charge the phone during the day at work. I am hoping a future ROM update will address the battery drain issue.

LEMFO LEM5 PRO seems to be thinner (12mm according banggood), the w1 (14mm according banggood).
Anyone know if the LEM5 PRO will receive bluetooth call too?

Dec 10, 2017 21:10:28 GMT 1 thales said:
LEMFO LEM5 PRO seems to be thinner (12mm according banggood), the w1 (14mm according banggood). Anyone know if the LEM5 PRO will receive bluetooth call too?

no, it is up to lemfo and they did'nt do any agreement with the bt calls app developers.