My Running app - support thread

Hi . And thanks for the reply . Yes i am on the Oct 4th version i am afraid . Hope you can help us . Thankyou

Sorry, you have to wait a bit then. To upload a new version to Play Store I have to set the target to android 10 and this requires several changes, I’ll try to find some free time but I don’t have a schedule for now. I’ll answer here when a new version will be available, thank you.

P.S. I don’t have an android full watch to test myself

2 Likes

Let us know if there is some stuff to test. You can PM us whenever we can help in any way.

1 Like

Thats very kind if you can find the time . Any efforts are appreciated and as @G1NT0N1C said we are happy to test anything you are working on

Thankyou

1 Like

I would like to watch my history on the larger screen of my phone. Is there any way to sync/export/import from one MyRunningApp device (watch) to another (phone) ? I know we can export to other platforms, but I like MyRunningApp and would like to watch it in this app.

I have it linked to my strava account and Google fit so you can see it on the phone.

That is also my current solution, I watch it in Strava, but would like to stay within MyRunningApp.

Google fit uses some unfiltered gps data (which doesn’t change the real distance) and you can’t search and see older workouts really… it kinda sucks but it’s google so I suppsed we’re stuck with it.

Regarding sync:
@thomaschamlee @Dotsfar

In order to have all your android devices showing the same updated data (tracks, history, offline maps, etc) on myrunningapp, simply go to settings and enable google drive backup/restore.
Then, take your watch with all the myrunningapp activities and go to backup to google drive and when it’s finished; take your phone and go to the settings and select to restore settings and history. Now repeat this step until all your devices are in sync. Syncing this way will allow you to sync ALL the activities and all your own .gpx routes what you created yourself.

My myrunningapp sessions gets synced to:
Strava
S-Health
Google Fit
Fitbit
Decathlon

I do this using the free app “fitnessSyncer” on the google play store and the three exporting options in myrunningapp

Create your routes to follow:

2 Likes

Cracking post :+1: . Great advice

1 Like

Been away for a while just installed it seems to be working ok on my Genesys

You are right . Tried and tested :+1: . You should have no issues

A little good news relating to this app . As you all know its no longer supported by the developer so no updates since the working A7.1.1 version . If any of you have tried using this on the new A10 watches you will quickly see the apps " red and blue start / stop buttons " are distorted although working . Also the app has suffered random shut downs . Well thanks to the amazing work by @none and @pablo11 this app now works on the new watches if you install the new " FAW International firmware " . I have tested the app fully and cannot find any issues at all with this app now . Great work guys :+1::handshake:

And dont forget to make sure app works on A10 -

Make sure app is not optimized
Make sure app has unlimited data access
Works better with sim
Allow location always while using app
Allow HR sensor permissions
Use screen always on option in app settings

2 Likes

hello, I lost my backup of Myrunningapp due to a computer crash. I have a subscription, where can I find the latest version?
Thanks in advance.

Hopefully @Dr_Andy_Vishnu can help.

Hi . Here is the latest version

Sadly this app is no longer supported by the developer .

2 Likes

yes that the developer has stopped it was known to me unfortunately. thanks for the file. I’m going to store it somewhere else too.

1 Like

Its a shame but we have reached out to them . The good news is thanks to the hard work of @none and @pablo11 MRA now works correctly with new A10 watches

1 Like

Sh1t, am I wrong or MyRunning App disappeard from everywhere? Th official site is down, there is no app in Play Store and I cant connect the app to Strava… Is this the end??

Yes . This is no longer supported by the developer . However is fully working on A7.1.1 and the FAW firmware A10

I know it is no longer supported, but so far Strava connection and uploading activities there was working fine. At least last time I checked (not so long ago…). Well, fortunately we can always export gpx file and upload manually

1 Like