My Running app - support thread

Done it. Tx a lot

1 Like

Thanks man. It’s not easy to find this setting :+1:

1 Like

For anyone interested there is a issue with Myrunning app with android 10 . See above pic . Good news is the app still works and you no longer need to go into watch settings to enable HRM in sensors . You can do this within the app after installation . The two distorted buttons above still work . They just look a mess

2 Likes

Ok thanks.
@MyRunningApp_Staff are you willing to discuss Android 10 issues with me?
You can respond to the message that I have sent you.
Cheers
Pablo11.

1 Like

Contacted them also earlier mate :+1:

1 Like

Excellent… :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Only 134bpm? hmm xD :laughing: come on man!

1 Like

Imagine if this app would be bundled with every full android watch with hrm working as it should.

It could become quite a competitor, providing good ip protection

1 Like

One thing worth noting . After testing several android 7.1.1 watches over a 6.5 mile run every one is 0.25 of a mile out ( ahead ) vs a samsung S9 phone . The lemfo Lem12 pro running android 10 is 0.45 of a mile ( ahead ) over the same distance . Tested this several times . Same route - clear skies - sim installed . Using this app obviously

Did you try to run with the Prime 2 ?

That’s interesting. On my kospet prime, the difference is very minor. A 10.5km run ends being 10.53 or 10.47 in the woods. Today I followed a planned route (gpx) using myrunningapp that’s supposed to be 10.6 and ended up as 10.67km Which is fine- certainly better for me than the lem10. I think some of these gps lengths are somewhat circumstantial. I will do some testing myself on the KP2

1 Like

Dont have a prime 2 yet

Thats good to know . Thankyou . I would be interested in any results

1 Like

If it always tells you more, that’s fine! :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve test Myrunningapp and Huawei Health app. with my Prime SE, the accuracy of the former is around 1% add the later is around 3% .
Unfortunately, my Prime SE has dark skin issue for HRM, so I have to install Huawei Health app. on my Prime SE and connect to my old Honor Band 3 (wear it on my right hand) via bluetooth to get HR from Band 3 instate of built in HRM sensor.

Ok, you can send me a private message.
Otherwise this thread will be a mess. :+1:

I notice some services completely ruin HRM like text to speech for example.

2 Likes

Can you tell us more?

1 Like

upon hearing any text to speech, the built-in hrm on all the fa watches I’ve had goes to zero bpm and fluctuates between some random number and zero (or stays at zero during the time).

There is for sure some competition for the hrm

Hi, can you please tell me the version of MyRunningApp you are using?

I hope you are using an old version :slight_smile:

Please try the latest release here:

https://myrunningapp.it/files/app-release-beta.apk

it was released on October, 4 and it uses androidx

thank you

3 Likes