My Running app - support thread

The app is running well, with good reading of HRM.
But…when I finalize a workout, I ask for synch with Google Fit. The workout appears in the Google Fit in the watch, but when I connec with my iphone to Google Fit…the workout does not appears.

Has passed more tha 12 hours, so more than enough time to synch.

So, the Google Fit watch does not synch with the iphone Google Fit account? (of course I use both the same accoun with both, and both connected to internet).

for me, it all syncs perfectly using LEMFO LEM10.

Try this:
In Google fit, go to your profile and sign out of the account. Then sign back again and accept everything (activity tracking, step goals, etc). Then wait a few minutes. and check google fit on your other device if the session has been transferred. I suspect your google account auto sync is not turned on. Can you activate the account sync using the setting search apk?

1 Like

You are right Sauvalle…
With the setting search apk (another great app) I’ve activated autosynch and works like a charm.

Thanks a lot !!!

1 Like

you are welcome, and by the way I will release a round watch face which launches myrunningapp by tapping the logo. (conversion of the rectangular face I showed in this thread)

1 Like

Yes, please do.
I’m sorry I have been so busy with work and court cases that I simply have not been able to test it.
I’m so sorry @R_Sauvalle. :disappointed:

1 Like

Alright! No problem :slight_smile: I’ll post it later today. Are you a lawyer or judge? Impressive regardless.

1 Like

Looking forward for this new version !!

1 Like
2 Likes

could you explain a bit how you managed to enable the “use embedded HRM”? did you install google fit in the watch? how did you connect to it? I cannot find any reference of google fit in the running app.
plus, I haven’t got a sim so my data connection will always be off (I can use bt internet and wifi otherwise).
To the developer: It would be great when options are disabled to know why and how to sort them out.

thanks

In the watch settings ( not app settings ) look for special access , sensors , then enable HRM for MRA . Then go into app settings and enable embedded HRM . If you have installed google fit on watch and synced you can also connect app to this in app settings . If your watch hasnt got a data,sim you can still use this using the watches gps but may not be as accurate . Thanks

On my kospet prime I don’t see special access nor sensors.
I’ve got one setting for GPS and I’ve set it to high accuracy, still I can’t manage to tick the “embedded HRM” in the app.

I’ve updated the firmware to the latest version I believe, date is 6 Nov and I’ve been through the factory resets after every update.

found it!!!

so in my watch the settings are in:
settings - more - app settings - app permissions - body sensors!!!

1 Like

ahahah, I swear I found it before you posted it, but “sensors” isn’t there.

battery optimization

device administrators

do not disturb access

draw over other apps

vr helper services

modify system settings

notification access

premium sms access

unrestricted data access

usage access

sorry to trouble you

No problem . Settings - app settings - app permissions - body sensors . Thanks

1 Like

so sad state of affairs

Just paid the annual fee for this fantastic app, the developer well deserves it.
quick wish feature: it’d be awesome if the option to share to google fit could be set once and for all, cause
after a training session I can forget to trigger that option.
Thank you

1 Like

Hello everybody. I have a struggle regarding Heart Rate while using MyRunning app (maybe it would involve other apps too, I don’t know). I
was able to integrate heart rate sensor with this app. But during an activity, after few minutes since activation, it stops to measure heart rate properly - goes down way below true values. I can see it clearly from the graph once the activity is uploaded to Strava. I can’t find out what might be the cause. I disabled Battery Saver, Intelligent Battery Saving and even battery optimization for MyRunning App and Heart Rate Monitor - still in vain. Is somebody able to give me any insight on that? Thanks in advance.

To be honest it depends on watch and accuracy of watch . I have mine working on prime but i am realistic with readings . There isnt much more you can do .

1 Like

:weary: Bad news… But thanks for being frank :smirk:

1 Like

I was so frustrated by the poor precision of the heart rate monitor that I ended up buying a bluetooth polar wrist band, luckily I am still using MyRunningApp cause it supports it.

2 Likes