My Running app - support thread

this is where it gets tricky, depending on tightening wristband to your wrist, as well as sweat build up, as well as apparently how hairy your wrist is.

occasionally i have the same experience when using heartontop (cycling, running, hiking)

2 Likes

Test indoors in your home connected to wifi. Does the heart rate stay up?

Hmm I don’t have good circumstances to test indoors since I would have to push myself physically for a period of time, but I don’t have much space. What impact could wifi connection have on heart rate monitor? Additionally, when doing activity outdoors I was connected to the Internet from my SIM card, if that makes any difference…

I noticed my heart rate would be around 60 then when I get inside the heart rate would go to 160 or so

friendly reminder; use link at the top to download latest available version if this app doesn’t show up on google play (lem10 for example)
Do not download from anyone else as it is illegal re-distribution. Use ONLY this link:
http://myrunningapp.it/files/app-release.apk

Why get it? It’s the only fitness app currently updated with built-in heart rate sensor support for our watches.

Bug: google fit syncing workouts includes warm up and cool down periods, even when box is checked to remove them. Strava sync does actually exclude warm up and cool down periods properly.

4 Likes

Otherwise @R_Sauvalle will send the boys round :joy:

But seriously, he is spot on with this advice :+1:

2 Likes

Work For Zeblaze Thor 5 Pro motion Sensor and Heart rate Monitor fine
ready paid for it,
thank you

1 Like

Great app, i like that it uses the build-in heart rate monitor, but too many “low gps signal” notifications lately…It’s weird because i started to use the app at the middle of January, with a cloudy sky and i wasn’t having this problem and now that the sky is crystal clear, the app often stops to record activity, due to low signal…

Get gps tool box and download agps data, sometimes that can help. Maybe ask in your watch thread as it is an issue with the watch, not the app.

2 Likes

Good evening Friends, I have a problem with “My.running.app” on “Kospet Prime” I state that I have excluded the app from saving energy, from screen cancellation, from battery optimization. in the app settings I set the automatic pause and after the app has started, after 9 seconds it pauses and resets the time. I get the message the next time I open the app saying that it has been interrupted by the energy saving management. I installed firmware 1.8 I downgraded to 1.7. I state that in version 1.6 it never gave me these problems. the heartbeat is detected, the GPS position is detected but the motion sensors are not activated, do you have any suggestions?
Thanks.

I have not had these issues in all of the three firmwares you mentioned which is odd ? Have you tried clearing the data in the app . Uninstalling and reinstalling . Also have you done a full reset after flashing firmware .thanks

1 Like

YES Andy, I reset to factory settings after each flashing I state that I rooted. Now I tried flashing 1.8 without root I installed the app but nothing, after 9 seconds it pauses and resets the time. I also disabled the energy saving in settings but nothing, the error is repeated.

if in the app configuration set automatic pause delay of 20 seconds, (previously it was set to 10 seconds), now the next time the app is started, it pauses after 19 seconds, practically the app does not detect any movement from the GPS and not even from the pedometer. I state that the exact position on the map is displayed then the GPS sensor works, the pedometer sensor also works as the steps are counted by the system app. so in my opinion it means that the app is inhibited from listening to the sensors.

Sad to hear this but as i cannot replicate the problem i am struggling to help you . Maybe try reaching out to the creator ?

1 Like

I had to reinstall the app, and now I see adds even with a subscription.
How can I sort it?
I have to add that I have two google accounts configured in my Prime.

In the playstore it maybe linked to the wrong account so you have to pay again ?

Hello guys in @MyRunningApp_Staff . I use this great app, but almost every single time it shows a gps low signal at the start. I tried everything, turn my connection from 3G, which i usually use, to 4G, set my watch to performance mode, setup a stable connection to gps from home with wifi and then when i’m outdoors turn to data…Nothing worked.
Is there a possibility that it has to do with the country that i use it or the satellite it is connected? I never had a gps problem with apps like Google Maps or ParKing…I have the Kospet Prime. This is not usually a major problem, except a few times that myrunning app stopped to track my activity.

I think that is because it may not be reading the GPS sensor output strength properly…
It’s very difficult to make an app that works for A9 and A10 and also expect it to work correctly for A7.1.1…

1 Like

OK, I guess I have to wait for a major update or something… Thanks a lot!!

If the app gets updated it will be even more difficult to make it work with our old version of Android.
It is the watch that is running out of date Android that is making causing the trouble.
Have you asked the app developer if he knows about this? @MyRunningApp_Staff

1 Like