My Running app - support thread

Sorry …but it was not written that it supports round screen.
Regards

1 Like

No worries,

@Hemang_Sharma I have edited the original post - thanks.

Don’t take it personally - it’s a problem accross the forum.

Anyway, when it comes to apps - you just install and test. If it doesn’t work then it doesn’t work. No harm done.

My apologies if I offended you.

Cheers

3 Likes

Thanks … it worked.:blush::blush:

1 Like

You will find the is the best running app compared to all . And trust me i have tried them all :wink:

4 Likes

It fully and natively supports round screen on wearOS only, but that version is really simple. You have to switch viewing mode for certain things in round full android watches. It’s alright, I got used to it with my thor pro

2 Likes

sorry, but I don’t get it.
The thread you mention does not mention this (https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.com/t/my-running-app-support-thread/50187/25 )

Maybe is just on kospet prime…I’ve tried heartontop, but does not read it.

Also, changing from squate to round, don’t see other options about it…

Sorry to be so nuts…

It supports built in heart rate sensor. Like heartontop. You need to enable (maybe) app permission body sensors in your Android app settings. I don’t know what version of Android you use on your watch. also you need to enable built in heart rate sensor and step counter in the MyRunningApp settings. If you end up loving the app please consider paying the very low annual subscription fee, it will make the app show no ads

I know it has round face support on wearOS only. You will need to switch viewing modes to reach all functions.

Please allow yourself to explore the app, most questions of this basic level will be answered after a short use.

1 Like

it uses 7.1.1 android. But it does not activate (the built in fitness app does).
I will fight with it a bit.
Looks good. If is good for me, I will pay the annual subscription, no problem…

did you start a work out or did you only launch the app? you need to actually start a session for the heart rate to kick in

1 Like

Yes, of course I started a workout.
I can see the time and so…I also see how to deactivate the GPS now.
When I press on the heart, indicate me to chosse among a Bluetooth or ANT+ sensor.
In fact, I start a workout with the heart on top working…HRM light on, but does not read the value.

I said specifically to go to settings and enable built in heart rate sensor. Please try your best to follow guiding.

Te puedo ayudar en español via PM si no entiendes el idioma suficiente

Thanks, but not needed to switch to spanish.

I’ve seen the problem:

• First I needed to connect to google fit with data enhabled.
  • Once connected with google fit, I can select the “use embedded HRM” (before a successful connection with google fit, it was in shadow and could not select. Strange behaviour).

A bit strange, but not it works well, even without data connection…

It would be nice to be able to include or pre-select the name o the indoor/outdoor activity (weight lifting, elliptical, etc…).

It looks good. Compared with the standard applications that comes in these wathches…it is wonderful!!!

I’ll pay the annual for sure…

Thanks!

1 Like

you can change name afterwards, even include pictures and such. glad it’s working

Yes, I’ve seen it now (just learning).
How can I make the annual payment?

It is a bit difficult to reach the “config” menú at top right corner in such a small screen (it is a problem of the watch, but…)

go with your phone to google play and download myrunningapp and then from there you have option to be subscriber. it’s only 2-3 euros a year lol.
if you need to zoom then use “settings search” you can search for it here, or ask @Dr_Andy_Vishnu to post it yet again. In there you go to accessibility options and use magnifying gesture (tripple tap on screen). you can also change system font size to “little” with the same app, You can also select third party apps adapter, try it a few times though before buying

1 Like

Thanks @R_Sauvalle

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_6Mghp_uVJ2lGsN9FTctLS0PzCxy_VXE/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

haha lol sorry but you do it so well!

2 Likes

:joy::joy: . No worries :+1:

Thanks a lot. I think that Kospet, Zeblaze and many other manufacturers should finance this forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your welcome . Thankyou :+1: