Problems in HRM, bluetooth on iphone and others on Kospet Prime

Please, I’m the only one with these problems with PRIME?

• The Heart rate indicates well initially, but after some minutes (10 - 15 minutes…) the HRM gets stuck to some 80 when I should go > 110 for sure. (Same happen to me with Kospet optimus).
  • The steps counter counts a lot more steps than the real ones!!!.
  • The fitness applications DOES NOT count calories…nor sinch with google fit.
  • The bluetooth disconnects after few minutes with my iphone X.

Also, I see that when I go in PRIME to “POWER SAVE” mode…it shows the time + 07:00 hours (???).
This didn’t happen on Optimus PRO (???).

Am I the only one with these problems?. May solve it if it is only me?.

Thanks!

The connection problem with the iphone is known. The cause is - your iphone. Apple could solve it, but they prefer to sell you an Applewatch.

1 Like

With Kospet Optimus pro, this doesn’t happen (?). When in long standby, it remains always connected in bluetooth perfectly.

Also, I see that when I go in PRIME to “POWER SAVE” mode…it shows the time + 07:00 hours (???).
This didn’t happen on Optimus either… (???).

I’m resisting to buy an Apple Watch because of its short time battery, but with the problems that appear in android watches…at the end will be the only solution.

But at the moment I want to give it a try to Android Watch…

The HR differences problem is also known?

1. yes, I think system kills heart rate app after awhile. Have you tried heartontop and turning BT off?
  2. I don’t have your watch, sorry I Can’t help you there
  3. download MyRunningApp from this forum and google fit
  4. I don’t use apple’s stuff anymore, sorry

I don’t know if it actually is a smart move at the present moment dude.
I had to temporarily give up on full android watches for the reasons you mentioned and some others as it seems they are not going anywhere. Pumping out a lot of “new” products which essentially are the same doesn’t seems to be the solution.

still there is a hope

So, you mean that android watches are faulty and basically are always the same product at the bottom…

What is astounding is that are known problems with the software…that nobody fixes.
Do they care of the clients?.

Your application looks very good, but does not activate the HRM. Am I right?.
Also, it is mandatory to use GPS enhabled…

not my application. please read that thread carefully as it says everything you need to know.

1 Like

Evening . Not all android watches are faulty like any other brand and all the watches are certainly not the same ( although often similar ) . As for support you will find it here from our very kind members and our team of moderators . The watches do get " over the air " updates to fix software issues like any other brand so yes they do care as do we . We are in contact with the manufacturers if you need any help

Thanks

3 Likes

the mods are truly helpful here :slight_smile: :100:

3 Likes

Definetly Sauvalle…

2 Likes

I had to turn off Automatic Time Zone and select mine manually to get it right.

1 Like

i’ve done a total resetn and not it gets well (?)