My observations of new BT firmware on LES 1

since installing the BT firmware i have noticed a couple of glitches but the BT calling works well and battery life hasn’t changed too much
what has changed is the square / full selection doesn’t work all the time and when BT calling is active it can take a good few seconds for the watch to display the time when pressing the button 
if i turn BT off the time display comes up as normal when the button is pressed, has any one else had this ?

iv’e also noticed that font size selection is missing which would be handy to have back

my LES 1 is one of the early ones that will not OTA update ( says test version ) if that makes any difference 

cosmicma could you please give us more details about firmware you flashed on your watch? I’ve been using bt calling enabled firmware on W1 and H2 and have never seen effect like this. Did you use “Firmware update” option while flashing?

the firmware i flashed is Version - Z10-YFZ_HFP-BT-20171122
using SP Tools version SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1712_Win with firmware upgrade option

the firmware flashed fine with no glitches

Dec 11, 2017 22:58:20 GMT 1 cosmicma said:
the firmware i flashed is Version - Z10-YFZ_HFP-BT-20171122 using SP Tools version SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1712_Win with firmware upgrade option

the firmware flashed fine with no glitches

I got same version and flash tool with you, my watch work very good when receive a call, but when  make a call sometime sound is weird if you off and call again it will be ok . i connect with iphone 7 via bluetooth, wifi off, no sim. the battery work for 12hours with average use. But anyway its good enough. i love it so far

Have u maintained PRELOADER with flag ON before flashing?

No lost IMEI or something else ?

the previous firmware has the bug of the optimization of applications that is performed randomly on the boot,has even this firmware same bug?

Dec 15, 2017 18:10:50 GMT 1 pycon said:
Have u maintained PRELOADER with flag ON before flashing?

No lost IMEI or something else ?

With the upgrade option the flag is on all option otherwise becomes download automatically

hello where can i download that firmware?

Dec 17, 2017 10:36:42 GMT 1 tucan666 said:
hello where can i download that firmware?

You might try the Firmware thread? Firmware

Is the latest BT calling enabled FW Z10-YFZ_HFP-BT-20171122 designed to work the new WiiWatch or with the older WiiWear?

Regards,
DrGo

Jan 2, 2018 23:02:31 GMT 1 drgo said:

it should work fine with any version.

Hello everyone, I am using the BT Firmware together with WiiWatch on a Galaxy S6 and every time I try to pair I get the following error message: “PhoneSet Disconnected” in LES1.

Can someone help me?

Jan 5, 2018 14:58:48 GMT 1 alvaroassis1981 said:
Hello everyone, I am using the BT Firmware together with WiiWatch on a Galaxy S6 and every time I try to pair I get the following error message: "PhoneSet Disconnected" in LES1.

Can someone help me?

when you use the wiiwatch? have you updated the app on your phone?

Jan 5, 2018 16:31:58 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 5, 2018 14:58:48 GMT 1 alvaroassis1981 said:
Olá a todos, estou usando o BT Firmware junto com o WiiWatch em um Galaxy S6 e toda vez que tento emparelhar eu recebo a seguinte mensagem de erro: “PhoneSet Desconectado” no LES1.

Alguém pode me ajudar?

quando você usa o wiiwatch? você atualizou o aplicativo no seu telefone?

Yes, I do.

I’m on 22.11.2017, latest BT Firmware, but after a few weeks with other smartwatches I’ve started to use LES1 again.

Surprise… 1 month ago I forgot to test the notifications. No problem, I install the app and :

• M2D Sender & Reveiver no longer work, the Select Device & Connect buttons on the M2D BT Manager ( installed on my smartphones ) don’t connect anything

• WiiWatch Assistant installed on my smartphones seems to find nothing, no BT devices, always an empty list

• Watch Droid Phone & Assistant are the only apps that work but the watch doesn’t vibrate receiving a call and the connection falls every 2 minutes

No ideas ?

Jan 9, 2018 8:43:30 GMT 1 pycon said:
No ideas ?

what?

Jan 9, 2018 14:18:57 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 9, 2018 8:43:30 GMT 1 pycon said:
No ideas ?

what?

/post/18120/thread

Sounds like a pairing issue to me. And possibly using many different devices on Bluetooth.
Start from scratch - make sure no old BT relationship is on the watch and phone.
Then start the pairing process using the WiiWatch application on the phone. Not through settings.

Jan 9, 2018 21:50:08 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
Sounds like a pairing issue to me. And possibly using many different devices on Bluetooth. Start from scratch - make sure no old BT relationship is on the watch and phone. Then start the pairing process using the WiiWatch application on the phone. Not through settings.

Already done, it works with WiiWear but not with WiiWatch. Anyway when a call / sms is coming, my Les1 does not vibrate! Why? The app does not support vibration?