Misirun Z35 watch stuck on Android logo

I don’t have any information about firmware :pleading_face:

Go to settings, scroll down to about watch and get from there all info, same for software.

How is that supposed to work??? It’s stuck in the startup process.

2 Likes

@Raka I believe that we will still find a solution. I think we should try flashing only the user data partition. We now know that it is an MT6739 chip. It’s a 2/16GB device. The operating system is Android 7.1.
I’ll see if I can find the firmware for a comparable device. Maybe the Kospet Prime SE?
Do you have access to a Windows computer?

1 Like

Nope @G1NT0N1C
You correct with the theory but the build version is extremely important.
I don’t want to break anything, don’t worry I will have a look and see what I can do.
I need to check several things first.
Z35 is Android 10 board, not A7.
Advertising is crap with these little known no support brands.
It’s bad enough with the well known brands :rofl:
Anyway, just let me see what I can do.
Should know by later today or tomorrow.
Don’t want to brick the watch

2 Likes

He can’t @sonia_sophie_ataunna
It doesn’t boot properly

2 Likes

Talking to the guys we work with in China and they confirm it is A7.
So, I believe that the original LEM12 firmware should work if you just flash the userdata partition.
I’m just confirming it now

1 Like

No, but I will go to the mobile shop and get the repair process done.

I agree that the build version is important. However, I don’t see where he is supposed to get this information from. Flashing the user data partition can’t really destroy anything. Even if it doesn’t work, you could fix it by flashing the correct version. So a “shot for nothing”.

If you get the firmware please tell me how to flash and thank you for helping

1 Like

It’s ok, I think I have enough information to work with now.
Z35 is going to be almost exactly the same as the LEM12.
My only concern now is the screen.
As I said - Wiiteer are talking to me about it now.

There are many posts about how to flash.
If you don’t know what you are doing - you seriously need to research this before you try to do this.
I can’t stress this enough.
It is quite easy but you must know what you are doing

1 Like

@Raka YOU DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK

It will work if you do it properly and research using MTK SP Flash Tools.

You can flash the userdata partition ONLY by using download only mode in the flash tool.
Select the scatter file and make sure that only the userdata partition is selected.
You will need to reboot your watch while it is connected to your computer and the firmware is prepared in the flash tool.
With everything ready in the flash tool - you click on the download button and then reboot the watch.

As soon as reboot starts it will flash the userdata partition.

Then make a factory reset as soon as you can…
PS don’t be concerned about the name Z32… It is the correct file and partition structure.

File:

2 Likes

Ok let’s try thank you

Let’s try to make sure that you know what you are doing…lol :ok_hand::+1::+1:
Good luck :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Sorry, i forgot it is stucked on logo.

Sir not working :disappointed: any other file or solutions :pleading_face:

Nope, sorry but flashing the firmware or returning the watch is the only two options.
It’s actually very easy to flash the watch even when it is bootlooping.
If you check out the Hovatek forums for MTK devices, you will find plenty of information.

You basically just need to download the latest flash tool, load the firmware by selecting the scatter file and if the watch is bootlooping you attach it to your pc and then click on the flash tool “flash” button.
During the next bootloop it will flash the firmware.

It seems to me that you should probably return the watch unless you are going to research this thoroughly.
Just my opinion.

2 Likes

You better contact the seller and ask for replacement unless you are willing to take the risk and flash it again with A7. @pablo11 it seems there are 2 or even 3 versions of the z35 1gb 16gb / 2gb 16gb / 4gb 64gb. The last one identical to lem12 but the first 2 seems A7 with mtk 3739.

***just wandering… can he flash it with A10 (lokmat 9) if it is 2gb/16gb? even though differnt displays?

Z35 is an Android 10 board.
End of story.
The Android 7 version is the Z32 board.

No, not at all.