Lumix three I present my latest clockskin Lumix 3

Ok. Thanks.

Very nice,how would i get something like this on my lem5?

@Doug_Nelson Just unzip to your clockskin folder…

thanks and love all your creation.

This is one of the best watchfaces ive seen in this forum. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work on my Zeblaze Thor5. It just shows a black screen.

I don’t know why it doesn’t work on your stock launcher, but if you use UL instead it will work

Me, I also use UL for watchfaces that I download from here. But sadly some watchfaces dont work on my thor5.

@noidremained & @Robert_Hinto I just downloaded this on to my Kospet Hope lite, with Standard launcher, and it is working 100%…quite a nice looking watch face! :+1: :+1:Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Hello Doonsbury. Is Standard launcher another downloadable launcher lthat i can install like UL?.

Oh nice to see you again. Good you are still around here^^ pozdrawiam

I am not positive Robert, but I think it is just the launcher that comes with your watch…and different watches would no doubt have different “Standard” launchers I would imagine. I’ll check with one of the mods! Hey @G1NT0N1C or @Dr_Andy_Vishnu can you help answer Roberts question? Thanks, Doons

@Doonsbury is right. The stocklauncher is the one that comes with your watch.

2 Likes

It’s an old post though. The last time Jacek was online on the forum was apparently September 2019

1 Like

Oh wasnt paying atention on the date. Thanks mate to lighten me up.

Thanks for the help G1NTON!C! :+1: Much appreciated mate! Cheers, Doons

Great clock skin. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Could anybody please update the download link please?

Pls fix…Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist. Don’t know why the face is listed since the link is broke or outdated. Pls take down the article.

Moved to lost faces category.

All this “lost” round faces are really AWESOME, is sad they can’t be downloaded… Common guys!!