LTE NFC and IP68 rating

I am looking for a 100% stand alone smartwatch with LTE and NFC…also IP68 rating…

Then you will have to wait…

2 Likes

What am. I waiting for? Are you saying that a watch like that does not exist?

Currently not, for NFC there are some technical obstacles that prevents the usage of it.

1 Like

Thank you none…Is this an issue with Android software 7? Will the upcoming Android 10 possibly allow for NFC?

It seems like a possible addition for future devices.
As far as i can tell, no android 7 device has the needed NFC antenna.

1 Like

@none is right, there isn’t a single android 7 device with NFC antenna.
It is likely that A10 devices with NFC will appear soon. I know that at least one Brand is planing with NFC. However, it’s just as likely that banking apps won’t work on it…

1 Like

I have two smartwatches…The Kospet Prime and The Samsung Galaxy watch. The galaxy has NFC. Very nice to pull up to a gas pump or a grocery store and pay with my watch. I want to get a 100% stand alone watch with it. The Galaxy watch is dependent on. the phone for downloads.

We had exactly the same conversation 6 months ago…

Good I am glad you remember. Times passes and updates happen.

Ticwach Pro LTE. Not just Android, but Android Wear…

How about now in 2021? Any full android watch with NFC, Google pay?

Not yet i’m afraid

2 Likes

Hello there,

I am also looking for a full android smartwatch with NFC capability. I have read and checked several brands (optimus 2, fossill, lemfo etc) but have not found any full android 10 device with NFC.

Please advise,
Thanks

There isn’t any fullandroid watch with NFC. The problem is that the delivery times for the required components are currently more than 15 months.

2 Likes