COMPETITION TIME - Kospet Prime 2 = Ended

I am sign off now to design the second watch face and good night.

1 Like

MOD EDIT - proper photos of the real watch will be available in a few days.
We would rather wait for the real deal then compare to other devices because it is not a true reflection.

So please have a little patience and I will make sure they are here soon.

Cheers

Pablo11.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: A new watch is needed, after the summer… What to buy now?

Wfd is the best tool for that, haven’t you tested it ?

1 Like

Actually, that comment has no relation to the competition and I think I will move it…
Please keep comments here related to the competition.

2 Likes

Some news from Kospet today.
It’s not fantastic but by no means a problem…

1 Like

That’s a disappointment :cry:
Because of the difficult connection of the charger, the wireless charging would have been very nice.
Still looking very much forward to it though :smiley:

A post was merged into an existing topic: A new watch is needed, after the summer… What to buy now?

We dont even know what the charging cradle will be like on the production model so how you know the connection wont be good amazes me .

1 Like

Naturally I am judging by what we currently have, the Kospet Prime (1)…

Oh…I want to buy it.Is it expensive than $180?

Hello, I was thinking of Cospet Prime, but I heard that Prime 2 will be released, so I decided to wait. I think Cospet is the best among smartwatch brands, because it is cheaper and has better specifications than other places. I wish I could win the event. Good-bye.

We still don’t have a price. We will announce it as soon as we have more information.

2 Likes

thanks for the info … pablo11
the kospet prime 2 has android 10 + 4gb ram + 64gb storage + battery 1600 mah, it remains the best .
I hope it will have the same charger dock style the kospet 1

it would be interesting to see the winners.

They will be published soon after the 27th September on here and the Kospet website

So no registration as such. The only submission before 27th and you should have a minimum 3 faces submitted. Am I right.

So….

Here is your chance to win one of these premium devices!
To keep this simple we only require three watch faces from each contestant to win. The faces submitted will need to be compatible with the stock launcher and so if you use the software we have linked here – you will be ok. It is designed to use all the parameters available in the watch launcher. Be sure to save the format as .zip as we are looking for similar compatibility as the original Kospet Prime.

You can submit more if you want - but ultimately the 3 best faces you submit (from each contestant) will be chosen.

This competition is open to any of our forum members that do not earn money from professional watch face designing.
To be fair it is aimed at people who have a passion for the watches and are not earning money by making watch faces. These people can buy their own !

The designs have to be ORIGINAL works. No designs based on brands (Rolex, TAG, Seiko for example) or copies of other existing designs that are not yours will be accepted. Yes – we will check!!

Your submissions must be emailed to rascmoderators@gmail.com by midnight on the 27th September, New York time zone.
Email the link to the completed faces – plus the display image.

Do not publish it publicly!

The winning faces will be owned by Kospet and used in any way they see fit.

is there any way for us to download the watch faces after the competition is over?
or atleast the ones that didn’t make it to the competition as well cuz i think they would be really impressive.

I think you need to understand what the rules say.
The watch faces will become the property of Kospet.
If they decide to release them to the public, I would be surprised.
They are intended for use on Kospet products only.

2 Likes