Lokmat X360 and/or Lok02 firmware?

I don’t think it is available anymore…
I can’t find any match with the details you have given me.

MTK6739 1.25GHz Quad Core
Operating system
Android 7.1.1
Screen size
1.6" IPS display
Glass
CORNING Gorilla Glass 4
Permission
320x320 pixels
THIS IS ALL I HAVE:
alps-mp-n1.mp18-v2 aeon6739.36.n1_p11
N6F26Q
MOLY.LR12A.R2.MP.V5.23.P10

I’ll see what I can do but you understand that this has not been available for 3 years now.
It is unlikely that I can find it.
I may have one you can try, but it may very well be the wrong version for your watch.
The only numbers you have given me are for the modem baseband etc…
At least 10 different watches used this same modem.
So I am going to try but don’t get excited

From this post, the firmware revived the clock, but the problem with the screen is due to permission Lokmat X360 and/or Lok02 firmware? - #13 by Manfromva

It’s because it was firmware for a different watch.
Simple as that.
That’s why I said that it is going to be very difficult to find now after all these years

Thank you very much, I will hope for your help! I also wrote to the seller as promised to send a year ago and there is nothing, today I reminded him again.

And from the watch itself, nothing will help you? They start up and work, only confusion with the calibration, but if you need something in the properties, I can take a picture.

Probably because the seller will not be able to get it.
The solution provider does not even have it.
It is unfortunately very old now.

No, because the firmware you have flashed is for a watch with a very different screen.
Until correct firmware is found, sadly this watch is unusable :slightly_frowning_face:

Yes, that’s for sure! And I can find out from the seller in the properties the firmware number or something else? From the same clock, will this help?

Yes, that’s a good idea.
At least I will know what to look for.
But I don’t want to get your hopes up - as I said, it’s going to be very difficult if not impossible to get it if we don’t have it on the Chinese firmware server.

Well, I asked them to give information from the watch menu!

In the settings menu / About Watch

Yes exactly :ok_hand:

Greetings, the seller will not help me with information, they do not say the ability to open boxes

Honestly, that is ridiculous… :frowning:
All they have to do is email their supplier and ask them the question.

Well, I have 3 different versions that you can try. However, I have no idea if they are for the 320x320 screen…

Obviously you do this at your own risk…

2 Likes

Well, here they are, if they could sell, but to help solve the problem is not for them, thanks now I’ll try to flash it !!!

The type of chip does not match for me 6739 only from JANUS is suitable but with a screen also half, and Thor_Pro_ XY_C5_X300_v1.6_20180416, and XY_C5_X300_KY16_v2.1_20181201, for the 6580 chip.

but there are such firmware for my processor 6739 -Thor_Pro_ XY_C5_X300_v1.6_20180416, and XY_C5_X300_KY16_v2.1_20181201?

As I said before, I don’t know.
We don’t have any knowledge of your device.
These were the only firmware files I could find that were anything like what you have.
Obviously the ones for the m6580 chip - my apologies. I should have noticed that.

I’m sorry, but I don’t seem to be able to help you.