Lokmat X360 and/or Lok02 firmware?

This was the best I could get without more info. I hope it works https://drive.google.com/file/d/1whiI9d1J8DXp0DVV8K0m65bndgf4NZLK/view?usp=sharing
Sorry if it’s too late - it took a long time to get it and then my slow upload.

2 Likes

Pablo, thank you so much! I was able to flash the watch with this firmware and get it working, including both cameras, and I haven’t found any problems yet. I’m thrilled that the folks at this site manage to get things done even when the manufacturers can’t support their product. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
I’m really happy to hear that we have been able to help.
It’s not that these brands don’t want to help, it’s just something that they are not good at and that’s why we are here.
I’m really sorry that it took a little while to get this for you but we do our best.
We have full time day jobs and we do this as a hobby, we don’t get paid for it.
By the way, thank you for your donation. This is how we exist :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is that firmware sufficient for the Janus also? Seems to be the same device.

Personally, I would say no.

The Thor Dual was almost the same but didn’t work.

If you need firmware for your watch please post the exact version that you have now and I will see if there is any newer version.

Is there any reason to flash the Janus watch? I mean are you having problems with it?

Thanks,
There is nothing wrong with the watch per se. I just feel like I could squeeze more battery life out of it if rooted and optimized. Its fine if there are no notifications and I’m not using internet, but simply listening spotify at the gym can drain the battery almost 60%.

Also, I’d just like to have a copy of the firmware. Since it was purchased on Ebay, there really isn’t a place I can go to download it.

Baseband = Moly.LR12A.R2.MP.V5.23.P10
BUILD Number = xy_smartwatch_Janus_b_20190627

I’ll see what I can do.

Here is the stock firmware for the Janus model https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gzSzcpj0Q5Hof9v2BuMie3PeAk8_4Xsf/view?usp=sharing

3 Likes

Dear help revive the clock X-360 (361) 3/32g, firmware Main band = Moly.LR12A.R2.MP.V5.23.P10
Build number = xy_smartwatch_Janus_b_20190627 revived the watch, but the lower part does not respond to the sensor and the middle one time, it feels like the screen resolution is different, but I can’t find out the native firmware, please help.Here is a link to such watch on aliexpress.https://aliexpress.ru/item/1005003605071681.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2rus&pdp_npi=2%40dis!USD!US%20%24281.00!US%20%24266.95!!!!!%4021165f1216543295086524923e3e1b!12000026464489487!im&sku_id=12000026464489486

Have you tried a factory reset ?

something is wrong with the screen calibration, or firmware for 400x400, but I have 320x320

Yes, I tried it, it doesn’t help. Also, the screen control is confused from left to right, more precisely, if from the middle of the screen to the right or left, it’s normal. firmware and everything is broken

@Александр_Мясоедов Let me know exactly what the original firmware was or find me the details of your original purchase on the Web.

I will see what I can do about the firmware but it is a very old model and it may not be easy to find.
I see the model from the link you gave.
But I really need the firmware details… The original firmware

1 Like

I don’t think it is available anymore…
I can’t find any match with the details you have given me.

MTK6739 1.25GHz Quad Core
Operating system
Android 7.1.1
Screen size
1.6" IPS display
Glass
CORNING Gorilla Glass 4
Permission
320x320 pixels
THIS IS ALL I HAVE:
alps-mp-n1.mp18-v2 aeon6739.36.n1_p11
N6F26Q
MOLY.LR12A.R2.MP.V5.23.P10

I’ll see what I can do but you understand that this has not been available for 3 years now.
It is unlikely that I can find it.
I may have one you can try, but it may very well be the wrong version for your watch.
The only numbers you have given me are for the modem baseband etc…
At least 10 different watches used this same modem.
So I am going to try but don’t get excited

From this post, the firmware revived the clock, but the problem with the screen is due to permission Lokmat X360 and/or Lok02 firmware? - #13 by Manfromva

It’s because it was firmware for a different watch.
Simple as that.
That’s why I said that it is going to be very difficult to find now after all these years

Thank you very much, I will hope for your help! I also wrote to the seller as promised to send a year ago and there is nothing, today I reminded him again.

And from the watch itself, nothing will help you? They start up and work, only confusion with the calibration, but if you need something in the properties, I can take a picture.