Lokmat APPLLP 4 Z36 C17_D4 Official support thread

Good luck.

1 Like

This is not a Linux app @JhonnyD.
Just have a look at the watch face development threads and see.
That was a picture of the app being used on an OS but it can be used on most platforms and is extremely easy to use.
Have a look at categories here - there is so much more here than you may realise.

About changing to 24 hours timeā€¦ You go to Settings / System / Date and Time and change it there.

1 Like

Hi. I,m using this model, but having a problem.
I cannot activate volte.
Band support OK. and when I insert sim, LTE Data Ok.
But, no VOLTE and no SMS/MMS.
My carrier is U+.
I checked APN, but no problem.
is there anyway to volte this watch?

@Truelan
I donā€™t get LTE either if I use a Telstra Sim card, but if I change to Optus I can :thinking:

I realised and confirmed with Telstra that unless the device is officially recognised by telstra then LTE will be unavailable.

Massively frustrating but thatā€™s when I found out that some carriers do not allow LTE on all devices even though they are capable.

So LTE is carrier controlled and nothing can be done about it.

If you can get a sim from a different company that is not so strict - it should work fine.

New review from our good friend Mr Ticks

1 Like

Thanks for reply.
Here is a GOOD NEWS.
I applied your FAW international rom V1.2B5 on my appllp 4.
Because, Stock apps were not good :frowning:
and, LTE DATA and MESSAGE and VOLTE works!

1 Like

Great news, thanks for the feedback :+1:

My LEM14 needs replacement after I charged it for too long and it overheated. Considering LOKMAT APPLLP 4 or LEM15 as replacement. Can I please get some help here, can anyone confirm please that LOKMAT APPLLP 4 side camera is 8MP? or is it same as LEM15 with 5MP? Any help here would be really appreciated.
Confirming I have read through all the threads, and for LOKMAT APPLLP 4 asking if anybody has experience with side camera, to confirm if stated spec of 8MP is correct or is it smaller size of 5MP. Kind regards

The watches we support are on this forum with the official threads . Outside of this its hard to say . Thanks

Both watches are identical. 5mp camera.

2 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s correct @G1NT0N1C.
Itā€™s a 5mp side camera.
Luckily it is watch, so thatā€™s perfectly acceptable while it is still legal to have cameras on watches. :+1:

If you want a watch for taking photos then the Optimus 2 or Prime 2 are the ones you might need @yoyolemz.

Make the most of it though.
Tough new laws are just around the corner for watches with cameras, due to idiots using them for ā€œup-skirtingā€ women on public transport.

Google has already outlawed ā€œface unlockā€ functionality in support of this, as well as the security risks.

2 Likes

Thank you. I chose LOKMAT APPLLP 4 and bought it today. Both my Lem14 and Lem12 Pro stopped working, so in the mean time am using my old LemX which still works OK. Thanks to Full Android Watches for your help over the years in helping by providing very useful information to help with the selection process.

2 Likes

I hope you enjoy it.
It is a very sleek looking and reliable watch in my opinion.
I use it all the time :+1:

Arrived yesterday from TomTop, all good. 128gb memory is excellent, touch screen works 100%, good battery life and easy cable connection to pc. And my old watch bands, screen protectors and cables from old lem12pro fit perfectly.
It must be an android 10.7 thing, but the old raise hand gesture to light up the watch face seems to be missing?

Itā€™s still there in watch Settings /Display.

1 Like

Does anybody have any hints to improve the cameraā€™s video frames per second?
No matter what camera setting - from Highest Quality right down to SD480P, the Frames Per Second never gets higher than 10 to 12 FPS. So videos with motion are always poor quality with stutter and out of focus whenever there is any movement.
Any help here be really appreciated

Well, itā€™s a 5mp sensor scaled up to 8mpā€¦
So I donā€™t suppose it is going to get much better.
I have to admit - Iā€™ve never used the watches for shooting video.
Sorryā€¦

1 Like

Can I flash LEM15 1.3 firmware to APPLLP4?
When I tried, my watch fall in to red state.
or waiting FAW?

The preloader is secure.
So unless you feel confident enough to use the firmware upgrade option in the flash tool, which flashes everything, it will fail due to signature mismatch.

If it is not available as an OTA then you only really have this option of flashing entire firmware.

However, the benefits of doing this are not entirely clearā€¦

stock firmware is bad, and does not support korea lte.
so that I tried it.
you mean, when I flash firm, using option ā€œfirmware updateā€ and uncheck preloader will update lem15 firm?