LG Sport Refined Version Prime Ultron (full touch response)

I’m curious here to solve the 100% flawless display. It is not possible to cover the error here with a black background. Try the solution you sent me without a background. the 1 and 10 value are always visible no matter how big an image you make for 100%

@gyuri hi there. Thanks for the info.
I have a Prime SE.
I think the firmware is fixed from factory.

It works as I sent it to you. You just have to make sure that the battery indicator is on the background and all other indicators are above it.

I’m talking about this watch face. There are at least 5 layers under the battery display. Handwriting is few here. A complete graphical transformation is required. The old version is much more free to use. Because of Optimus pro and prime, every watch face has to be created in two different versions for those who use A14 for graphic display.
The original design of the creator will not work properly until Array61 or 63 is included in the new version of WFD.

Hey there.
These are all really minor issues. I will have a look at them once I’m back home in a week or so.

You don’t need WFD for changing it, but the text editor to open the clockskin.xml.
Importing it to WFD will make it lose all functionality!

Negative Heartrate?! There must be a minus sign at the wrong place. Have you changed the XML?

For the Battery just subtract 200 at centreX of the three drawables. Same for the Battery.

As for the apps I was just too lazy to make a list. I will look at that to.

Find yours with the package names app…
Cheers

@Odin Odin all of that issues appears only using UL on stocklauncher its ok

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu hi there what program you use to edit this and to get this vision. Because whwn i enter the xml open word

Notepad++ is always a must have !

1 Like

I am a mac user tx

TextEdit then

2 Likes

You beat me to it :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Hi, congratulation on your nice clock skin.

I wanted to ask about whether you could find the Steps link name for my zeblaze thor 4 dual smartwatch. Your link is different

<drawable>
<arraytype>100</arraytype>
<centerX>85</centerX>
<centerY>-85</centerY> 
<range>40</range>
<cls>it.nimarsolutions.rungpstracker.SplashActivity</cls>
    <pkg>it.nimarsolutions.rungpstracker</pkg>
</drawable>

Install this on your WATCH

It will give you the detail you need on stock apps and installed apps you need ( if available )

Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks bro for the apps recommendation but this chinese watch abit complicated.
So i download another apps call Package Viewer. This apps got more details in it.

Anyway, i succeed in linking the pedometer on my A8 chinese smartwatch.

Share link stated below.

<drawable>
<arraytype>100</arraytype>
<centerX>85</centerX>
<centerY>-85</centerY>
<range>40</range>
<cls>creator.android.SHealth.WalkActivity</cls>
    <pkg>creator.android.SHealth</pkg>
</drawable>

No probs Bro . Check this out

Great Watch Face. Thank you very much. I Love almost everything about it and appreciate all the work that must have been put into this. On my Rogbid Brave the battery icon appears on the right hand side in between time and weather and overlaps the first weather digit. I assume it should live over on the left with the battery percentage. Any chance this could be fixed. Thanks.

Hi there, i guess the alignment set is for screen 1.39". Your screen is 1.69" you have to set it on your own in clockskin.xml.

1 Like

Sadly some watch faces are behaving differently on new and old watches due to the change in the clockskin engine. The .xml file within the clockskin will need adjusting ( just the battery section ) . You could maybe give it a good yourself ? You need to adjust the position of the battery . 20200330_204956
Have a look at the image i have attached to give you a idea of how the positions work . Happy to help you :+1:

3 Likes

beautiful skin.

Thanks everyone for Your Tips. To save time I just edited the xml file and removed the Battery icon. Finding time now to play with WDF. :+1: