Lemp software watch droid

Hi my lemfo lemp stopped vibrating, i’ve been to settings and restarted the smartwatch and nothing can help?

Maybe you have enabled the silent Mode in the quicksettings?

No, I don’t and even when restarting it only vibrates a thousandth of a second, I’ll try to uninstall the clockskin launcher and the watch droid if I can’t, I’ll do a factory reset.

Ok, let me know if it works.:+1:

1 Like

First I uninstalled one by one but without success, then I did a factory reset and installed the watch droid 9.0 again successfully vibrated again in notifications and calls but a small message after installing the watch droid restart the smartwatch so that the watch takes over perfectly, I’ll try to install the clockskin launcher again to see if it interferes with the vibrating system and give news again.

1 Like

As I already suspected the clockskin launcher shuffles the smartwatch software I do not advise to install it because if you have installed it for a long time on the smartwatch it may not be possible to recover with the factory reset. I can’t connect the gaofit app to the smartwatch, isn’t there another app that does the same?

Another issue the watch droid after being disconnected due to the distance does not connect automatically you need to open the app to be activated again and I already have the app always connected to the battery control.

Hm, have you enabled “unrestricted data”?

4 Likes

I know that and it’s disabled like in weather on raise, in terms of distance on the watch droid it’s better to enable the disconnect information on the watch droid phone

which phone you are using Sir

Samsung A12

Sir email to watch droid mention your mobile device
i also emailed them but for xoami there is autosart permission.

1 Like

did you allow watch droid all permission on phone

yes in all

Hi guys there is no way to answer and reject calls on Lemfo Lem P(DM 30) with an apk and by the way there is still no FW update?:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

no problem here sir watch droid ia amazing👍

I know but I can’t answer it or if it’s what I use the 9.0 but it gives conflicts in the time update.

sorry i meant weather update.

did you try watch droid app from play store