Lemfo lemt 3+32g

Hi everybody, I’m new here and knoob in general from top to bottom, and I need help with my new favourite toy: the LEMFO LEMT 3+32g.

The issue is, even though I’ve seen videos where the watch can do the task I’ll describe now, mine can’t.

Download and use Netflix. Mine can’t.
Download and play Fortnite. Mine can’t.
Use assistive touch for Android. Mine disappears the moment I close said app.
See the Android Security Patch Level in about the phone.
See the Baseband Version in about the phone.
See the Kernel Version in about the phone.
In mine, in “about the phone” it passes from “android version” to “build number”, there aren’t those other three.

I’ve experienced some other problems with app but, to sum up, anything that tries to stay over the watchface or modifies it or the same with the apps screen doesn’t work.
It can’t open two apps at the same time. It always closes one. It’s like there is no background.
I’ve tried with the save power options. Everything is disabled.
If someone knows what’s all this about (is it broken, do I have some kind of clone or fake,…) I’d really appreciate your feedback.

Thanking beforehand your collaboration.
Mike.

Ok. I solved most of my doubts but the ones I find in “about the phone”. My level of frustration has gone from 90 to 15 and I don’t think it’s broken or a clone anymore. Anyway if someone wants to reply on that I’ll be grateful.

Yes those menus are not here but I don’t really miss them…

1 Like

Hi . Are you aware all apps wont work in background unless turned off in battery saver ? You can also allow each app Unlimited data options . Unsure of fortnite but Netflix works on A10 only

First of all a million thanks for your answers guys.

Ok, so, of course the power savings must be off as you say but that’s not in order for it to work swell you need to turn off the “background cleaner”. It’s in “settings” and you scroll down until “more”.

Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and everything else I got from aptoide. You can get them from somewhere else, just make sure you get the proper version (7.1).

What still puzzles me is where Android Security Patch Level, Baseband Version and Kernel Version went.