LEMFO LEM7 - Discussion thread

May 8, 2018 15:54:37 GMT 1 coolsly said:
Nice. Do you have another smartwatch for comparison? Wondering if my LES1 charger will work instead of the big/bulky charger they supply. My LES1 supports like Rogers, Bell, Telus in 3G and T-Mobile in the states in 2G. Looking forward for your quick review

It primarily would be a pin allocation question but as we noticed the watch is held in position on the charger by the alignment extension and does not appear to have a magnetic connection. If so there would be no way to hold the cable to the watch short of a rubber band or taping it. But it is possible since the magnets are in the cable that they provided metal connectors in the watch to also allow the use of a cable. We shall see.
May 8, 2018 15:54:37 GMT 1 coolsly said:
Nice. Do you have another smartwatch for comparison? Wondering if my LES1 charger will work instead of the big/bulky charger they supply. My LES1 supports like Rogers, Bell, Telus in 3G and T-Mobile in the states in 2G. Looking forward for your quick review

I have ordered the TenFifteen F3 for my son so I'll be able to compare both when I receive the F3.

What’s about the loudspeaker ? the sound is good ?

Also, quick question, you got the silver or the black? Lemfo pictures show both the red and black button but Lemfo told me the button was black on the black watch… Let us know!

I have the black one. Button is red.

Day 1 with everything on (LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, positioning, etc…) with a few minutes of play on the screen. From 7AM at 100% to 3 PM, at 30%. The speaker and microphone(I guess) are on the side as the button. It’s the small hole. I’m happy with the watch as it is. I’ll deep inspect everything and repost back.

May 9, 2018 4:13:21 GMT 1 krapulant said:
Day 1 with everything on (LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, positioning, etc..) with a few minutes of play on the screen. From 7AM at 100% to 3 PM, at 30%. The speaker and microphone(I guess) are on the side as the button. It's the small hole. I'm happy with the watch as it is. I'll deep inspect everything and repost back.

Hi . Did you have raise / wake screen on or off . Thankyou

Day 1 with everything on (LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, positioning, etc..) with a few minutes of play on the screen. From 7AM at 100% to 3 PM, at 30%. The speaker and microphone(I guess) are on the side as the button. It's the small hole. I'm happy with the watch as it is. I'll deep inspect everything and repost back.

Thanks Can you record a video and show us how it works and looks?
May 9, 2018 12:48:02 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

Raise screen on.
May 9, 2018 14:09:11 GMT 1 krapulant said:

Raise screen on.

Thankyou :+1:

Just want to know if the sound is good in phone-call even in a street with some noise…

Raise screen on.

Hi . Have you created a “ watchskin “ folder and added custom faces ? Also would love to hear how quick gps gets a signal outside away from wifi . Thanks

I tested the GPS acquisition time. In between 15 and 20 seconds. Open area (outside park with the kids). Pretty accurate (within a few feets).

May 9, 2018 17:39:04 GMT 1 kiki301 said:
Just want to know if the sound is good in phone-call even in a street with some noise...

Sound is OK (comparable to a Bluetooth headset) in a relatively calm place. I'll try the croud as soon as I can.

Day 2. From 100% 7AM to 30% 6PM. 4G cell service only, no Wi-Fi of Bluetooth, screen on raising on.

The band is not perfect. It should have a tab on the sliding thing to stop unexpected movement.

I like the watch.

Tomorrow, I’ll use it as a watch only, and see if it’s a viable option over a regular basic activity tracker whatch.

May 9, 2018 18:14:46 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Raise screen on.

Hi . Have you created a “ watchskin “ folder and added custom faces ? Also would love to hear how quick gps gets a signal outside away from wifi . Thanks

Hi mate,

The firmware we designed for this watch has the same ability to use a Clockskin folder on the storage and it works.

If anyone is interested - it is also able to use 4G for data in the USA.
Band 5.

Hi mate,

The firmware we designed for this watch has the same ability to use a Clockskin folder on the storage and it works.

Band 5.

Just also for information.
The firmware is designed to use 4G for data ONLY.
When you make a phone call it will switch automatically to the strongest GSM band.

Another FYI,
The BT app on the phone can now be used to download and add faces from the server they have.
It also has a software button for support.
When you click it - it will bring you to our support forum.

Hi mate,

Band 5.

Cannot wait now !!! Thanks mate
Appreciated :+1:

May 10, 2018 0:29:37 GMT 1 krapulant said:
Day 2. From 100% 7AM to 30% 6PM. 4G cell service only, no Wi-Fi of Bluetooth, screen on raising on.

The band is not perfect. It should have a tab on the sliding thing to stop unexpected movement.

I like the watch.

Tomorrow, I’ll use it as a watch only, and see if it’s a viable option over a regular basic activity tracker whatch.

Thankyou . This is appreciated :+1::+1:

May 10, 2018 0:17:01 GMT 1 krapulant said:
I tested the GPS acquisition time. In between 15 and 20 seconds. Open area (outside park with the kids). Pretty accurate (within a few feets).

With or without sim on gps test . Thankyou