LEMFO LEM7 - Discussion thread

www.banggood.com/LEMFO-LEM7-Android-7_0-4G-LTE-Smart-Watch-Phone-MT6737M-1G16G-Camera-GPS-Heart-Rate-Smart-Watch-p-1278616.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

LEMFO LEM7 MT6737 4G-LTE Watch Phone 580mAh Battery Capacity Multifuction 1G RAM+16G ROM Smart Watch

New Smartwatch from LEMFO have Android 7.

Apr 9, 2018 9:37:25 GMT 1 trener said:
www.banggood.com/LEMFO-LEM7-Android-7_0-4G-LTE-Smart-Watch-Phone-MT6737M-1G16G-Camera-GPS-Heart-Rate-Smart-Watch-p-1278616.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

LEMFO LEM7 MT6737 4G-LTE Watch Phone 580mAh Battery Capacity Multifuction 1G RAM+16G ROM Smart Watch

yep, i’ve understood that the new watches will be with android 7.0 from pablo11 i liked the power bank that it has but i’ll wait for the kingwear or microwear watches.

instead to going forward in hardware design ,pretty very poor old style,nothing really new,just new SOC from MTK,came on Lemfo give me a breake,i love my Lem6
no buy

Apr 9, 2018 12:04:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

yep, i’ve understood that the new watches will be with android 7.0 from pablo11 i liked the power bank that it has but i’ll wait for the kingwear or microwear watches.

Just curious to know why you want to wait for the KW or MW instead of the Lemfo?

On another note, I like the bigger battery of the LEM7 compared to my LES1 (but very similar design!)

coolsly

KW and MW give support to their watches where Lemfo does’nt give full support to old watches as it happend to the Y3 same with zeblaze and companies who just sell the watches but do’nt make them so not much you get from them.

Apr 20, 2018 5:37:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:coolsly

KW and MW give support to their watches where Lemfo does’nt give full support to old watches as it happend to the Y3 same with zeblaze and companies who just sell the watches but do’nt make them so not much you get from them.

OK… I understand… How come Lemfo would be able to release the watch before KW/MW if they are not making it? (just wondering). I have a Lemfo LES1 and I agree, support is far from good… I was interested in the Lem7 because of the 4G/LTE which is now more widely supported than the 2G/3G from my Les1

Apr 20, 2018 14:17:27 GMT 1 coolsly said:

Apr 20, 2018 5:37:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:coolsly

OK… I understand… How come Lemfo would be able to release the watch before KW/MW if they are not making it? (just wondering). I have a Lemfo LES1 and I agree, support is far from good… I was interested in the Lem7 because of the 4G/LTE which is now more widely supported than the 2G/3G from my Les1

sadly MW and KW do make new watches but they do’nt brand them as theirs as kw99 (W1) so they do’nt give it support cos it ain’t a KW watch:/ i think for now i’ll stick to the kw99 that i have and hopefully i can fix my H2 and use it, for now i do’nt see a reason for the new watches in my country they still uses 3g and even 2g so 4g is’nt important to me. i just hope that we’ll see better watches i understood that A7.0 is way better than the 5.1 and the 6.0 in meaning of battery and software did’nt see much a different on my phone but hopefully it is different with the watches.

This watch phone seem to be interesting because 4 G LTE but where is the loudspeaker on this watch ? cannot see any hole for the sound output on the different pictures in the web for this model…
Just to have a idea about the sound quality.

Apr 25, 2018 18:27:48 GMT 1 kiki301 said:
This watch phone seem to be interesting because 4 G LTE but where is the loudspeaker on this watch ? cannot see any hole for the sound output on the different pictures in the web for this model... Just to have a idea about the sound quality.

You can see the pic This is from Alie user review.

ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UTB866pJx0oSdeJk43Owq6ya4XXaq.jpg

There is a hole.

Attachments:

Thank you for this info. When we wear the watch this hole in on the skin, dont know if its good for the sound quality…

Wow
I love this watch…
Is there any watch with those specifications but 2gb ram?

Apr 25, 2018 19:08:04 GMT 1 nekojiru55 said:
Apr 25, 2018 18:27:48 GMT 1 kiki301 said:
This watch phone seem to be interesting because 4 G LTE but where is the loudspeaker on this watch ? cannot see any hole for the sound output on the different pictures in the web for this model... Just to have a idea about the sound quality.

There is a hole.

After looking at the picture you posted I had my doubts about this being a speaker port. The location is all wrong for one. With it pressed up against your arm almost no sound would be produced. So I went on Bangood and looked at the pictures displayed of the watch. I offer a close up of the supposed "hole" and you can see that it does not appear to be open like speaker ports on other watches. I also noticed what appears to be an opening in the middle of the case at the bottom. I don't know that this is the speaker port but it does make a lot more sense that it is rather than the indentation on the back of the watch. Plus the speakers generally, because of their size and the ability to be louder, almost always tend to be mounted to the outside of the case.

Update: I just found a better picture, on Bangood’s listing, that definitely shows an opening at the bottom of the watch that would appear to be the speaker port. You can also easily see that the indentation on the back of the watch is not open and will match up to the alignment point on the charging base.

1277.jpg

This is the first smartwatch with a mysterious loudspeaker !
Better to wait a real review…

Apr 27, 2018 14:23:56 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Apr 25, 2018 19:08:04 GMT 1 nekojiru55 said:

There is a hole.

After looking at the picture you posted I had my doubts about this being a speaker port. The location is all wrong for one. With it pressed up against your arm almost no sound would be produced. So I went on Bangood and looked at the pictures displayed of the watch. I offer a close up of the supposed "hole" and you can see that it does not appear to be open like speaker ports on other watches. I also noticed what appears to be an opening in the middle of the case at the bottom. I don't know that this is the speaker port but it does make a lot more sense that it is rather than the indentation on the back of the watch. Plus the speakers generally, because of their size and the ability to be louder, almost always tend to be mounted to the outside of the case.

Update: I just found a better picture, on Bangood’s listing, that definitely shows an opening at the bottom of the watch that would appear to be the speaker port. You can also easily see that the indentation on the back of the watch is not open and will match up to the alignment point on the charging base.

I agree with you. That little hole is for making sure the watch is well placed on charging dock i guess. I'm just curious to know how long is battery life because of processor and android version. But I'm gonna order it.

even on the video is hard to see where the speaker is but i do’nt think it is near the charging connectors.

Apr 27, 2018 17:36:30 GMT 1 kiki301 said:
This is the first smartwatch with a mysterious loudspeaker ! Better to wait a real review...

It is not actually mysterious. I've owned several older watches with the speaker located both at the top or bottom of the case in the back. 

Apr 27, 2018 18:06:35 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
even on the video is hard to see where the speaker is but i do’nt think it is near the charging connectors.

Looking at a blow up of the picture above you can clearly see that the raised point on the charger matches the indentation on the watch. I also do not see any magnets so this would be necessary to hold the watch in position.

Speaker is on the side opposite the camera - well - it was on the prototype... We will provide firmware support for this watch. I have been testing the A7 firmware for quite some time - 6 months Even though Lemfo do not actually make the watch I happen to work with the people that do So we can help with this. We are now officially in the BT app as well. Customers will be able to click on a link and it will bring them right here

Sadly - the BT stack does not yet support BT calling. This is going to take some time yet I think.

Sorry I have been away for a long time.
My wife has had cancer and all my time is taken up with work and caring for her

I’m going to buy this watch then. I have been waiting for a more than positive words on this watch. Pablo11 just sealed the deal. Thanks!