LEMFO LEM7 - Discussion thread

Could never find a picture of the left side of the watch to see if there is a speaker opening. I found a video on YT that shows that side of the watch and it does not show any opening.

Apr 28, 2018 14:36:23 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Could never find a picture of the left side of the watch to see if there is a speaker opening. I found a video on YT that shows that side of the watch and it does not show any opening.

Hmm, interesting. I'll dig up my prototype images and have a look. Thanks šŸ‘

Oh Hope she get well soon.. šŸŒ¹
Even though Lemfo do not actually make the watch I happen to work with the people that do So we can help with this. We are now officially in the BT app as well. Customers will be able to click on a link and it will bring them right here

Sadly - the BT stack does not yet support BT calling. This is going to take some time yet I think.

Hi Pablo, Sounds like we can expect to get firmware? Do you happen to know if this device really support LTE band 5? That's the only band which will work in the USA. Both T-mo and AT&T uses band 5. If it is, I'll put an order on this MW H5 and Finow Q1 Pro won't work LTE in the USA yet...patiently waiting for this one which supports US LTE.
Apr 29, 2018 6:47:07 GMT 1 nekojiru55 said:
Even though Lemfo do not actually make the watch I happen to work with the people that do So we can help with this. We are now officially in the BT app as well. Customers will be able to click on a link and it will bring them right here

Sadly - the BT stack does not yet support BT calling. This is going to take some time yet I think.

Hi Pablo, Sounds like we can expect to get firmware? Do you happen to know if this device really support LTE band 5? That's the only band which will work in the USA. Both T-mo and AT&T uses band 5. If it is, I'll put an order on this MW H5 and Finow Q1 Pro won't work LTE in the USA yet...patiently waiting for this one which supports US LTE.

I will find out for you.

Hope all okay now mate :disappointed:

Interestingā€¦ Lemfo doesnā€™t state the speaker and they also donā€™t specify which lte they support.

Apr 30, 2018 3:59:07 GMT 1 coolsly said:
Interesting... Lemfo doesn't state the speaker and they also don't specify which lte they support.

I am by no means knowledgeable of how LTE works but did find this information on the Lem7. The specifications chart, available on Bangood, list the LTE Bands that it will work in. Specifically Bands 1,3,5,7,20. The next LTE chart I believe shows Band 5 works in region 02 which is North America. Hope this helps. Not sure why Lemfo would mention anything about the speaker, as far as I have seen none of them mention it in their listings.  Mr. Ticks often points them out in his reviews however. That said I am almost certain it is the opening at the bottom of the watch. There would be no other reason to have an opening that large where it is mostly hidden by the band while wearing the watch. I also have other watches with the speaker located on the back side of the watch.

I didnā€™t looked back and ordered one last week, it shipped today. If nobody made any review Iā€™ll do one and post it here.

Andā€¦ You are absolutely right on the speaker but for sure thereā€™s one. I have a sim here that is one from a generic mobile reseller which can hook on most of the bands, I will do some testing. Iā€™m in Canada so results should be similar to the US

Apr 30, 2018 18:20:46 GMT 1 coolsly said:
And... You are absolutely right on the speaker but for sure there's one. I have a sim here that is one from a generic mobile reseller which can hook on most of the bands, I will do some testing. I'm in Canada so results should be similar to the US

LTE bands include B7 which (AFAIK) is supported by Bell in some areas. Hopefully description is correct. I ordered mine last Friday and used the faster shipping option. I'll report my findings.
Apr 30, 2018 18:19:03 GMT 1 coolsly said:
I didn't looked back and ordered one last week, it shipped today. If nobody made any review I'll do one and post it here.

Waiting for your review
Apr 30, 2018 18:19:03 GMT 1 coolsly said:
I didn't looked back and ordered one last week, it shipped today. If nobody made any review I'll do one and post it here.

Hey dude Did you receive your watch? Can you please tell us about the battery, speaker, etc? I really need that review because I'm going to buy it.

Thanks

Havenā€™t received it yet, should be anywhere soon, iā€™ll post on battery and a complete review if nobody has done oneā€¦ I have a working SIM card in my LES1 so Iā€™ll be able to make tests with what people want me to test but for now, havenā€™t received it!

May 5, 2018 15:26:32 GMT 1 coolsly said:

when you'll recieve it can you plz make test before uploading apps: battery life with 4g, gps, bt and a test after uploading apps (at least a week after) to see how again 4g, gps and bt behave? plz:)

Mine is shipped next week :+1:

I will get mine Tuesday (from the DHL estimates). I will try to get a quick review shortly.

Refer to bangood questions and answers, it doesnā€™t support bt calling.

Received the each yesterday. Will test it throughly today and will report back tonight with battery % and my first impressions. 4G is supported through Bell Canada (at least in my area).

Nice. Do you have another smartwatch for comparison? Wondering if my LES1 charger will work instead of the big/bulky charger they supply. My LES1 supports like Rogers, Bell, Telus in 3G and T-Mobile in the states in 2G. Looking forward for your quick review