Lemfo lem6

Jinvice
Any progress so far

Jan 5, 2018 15:43:55 GMT 1 leafar said:
Jinvice Any progress so far

I used some no legit tools for exploit this device, so idk how to make an easy flashable full rom without copyright problems for lem6 using SP Flash Tool.

You can try an easy way, gain root with with kingroot or this, then flash the zip i linked in previous pages using SP Flash to have TWRP.
Then install magisk manager, and flashify, and install magisk zip using flashify.
Now you have root on magisk, so you can delete kingroot.
Then install the last revo89’s xposed installer for SDK 22 (Android 5.1) for arm processors.
Now you can freeze or delete what you don’t need, or you can use MyAndroidTools to disable receivers or sevices that run in background, and change everything you would.

There are many guides to mod kernel, it’s so easy, just don’t be too greedy. But it’s too long to explain in one post.

Now i am tryng to port cyanogen/lineage, but i have many problems, reason is simple: it’s a smartwatch, and it’s round display.

What did you map the buttons to?
I realllly need a recent apps button. I cant find a good way to get to them on this watch!

I have tried Erics launcher and it works, but has some quirks.

Did you do anything to the bluetooth to hurt its functionality?

I want to try your image but am hesitant as I don’t want to brick it.  I want to make a backup but need some lessons.

Dec 30, 2017 2:14:10 GMT 1 jinvice said:
here is a working TWRP.

TWRP is not loading with adb reboot recovery command, just black screen and nothing else...
Jan 6, 2018 1:17:51 GMT 1 faith said:
Dec 30, 2017 2:14:10 GMT 1 jinvice said:
ecco un TWRP funzionante.

TWRP non si sta caricando con il comando adb reboot recovery, solo schermo nero e nient'altro ...

You MUST have stock firmware, if you have not stock firmware flash this one: yadi.sk/d/eAMFytYh3QeCLx

If it don’t load, flash it again using SP Flash tool, and check ONLY recovery.

As i writed, touchscreen don’t work in recovery mode. Use flashify + TWRP.

jinvice, flashed already. That firmware is uploaded by me

Edit. - Misundestand

thanks Jinvice,yeah i want to do when i get my deice 3 weeks already God, i want to rooted, use magisk,xposed and remap the the buttons,and what about the bluetooth calling feature thats the one i want most like it,do you did something about it,i know is no legit but you can try please.
thanks again

Jinvice which xposed modules are you using so far.

Jan 6, 2018 1:13:00 GMT 1 macsboost said:
What did you map the buttons to? I realllly need a recent apps button. I cant find a good way to get to them on this watch!

I have tried Erics launcher and it works, but has some quirks.

Did you do anything to the bluetooth to hurt its functionality?

I want to try your image but am hesitant as I don’t want to brick it.  I want to make a backup but need some lessons.

You can't brick it. faith provided stock firmware, so you are 99.9% guaranteed that if you do something wrong, you can restore everything with SP Flash Tool. 
Jan 5, 2018 21:41:35 GMT 1 jinvice said:
Jan 5, 2018 15:43:55 GMT 1 leafar said:
Jinvice Any progress so far

I used some no legit tools for exploit this device, so idk how to make an easy flashable full rom without copyright problems for lem6 using SP Flash Tool.

You can try an easy way, gain root with with kingroot or this, then flash the zip i linked in previous pages using SP Flash to have TWRP.
Then install magisk manager, and flashify, and install magisk zip using flashify.
Now you have root on magisk, so you can delete kingroot.
Then install the last revo89’s xposed installer for SDK 22 (Android 5.1) for arm processors.
Now you can freeze or delete what you don’t need, or you can use MyAndroidTools to disable receivers or sevices that run in background, and change everything you would.

There are many guides to mod kernel, it’s so easy, just don’t be too greedy. But it’s too long to explain in one post.

Now i am tryng to port cyanogen/lineage, but i have many problems, reason is simple: it’s a smartwatch, and it’s round display.

I can help you with CM13. I made it working on my LEM5 pro. We will have also other issues with the storage layout. For example CM14 and google apps is a no go since i have 1GB internal storage, so system partition needs to be resized (it also freezes when the watch enter to sleep, there is a workaround but its not really battery friendly atm). Second issue round screen layout like you said. Sadly everything is made for square displays, so every app is using the 400x400 square layout. Tried to play with windowisround, no affect. Just send me a pm and i will upload the device and the vendor files somewhere, probably to my github. Maybe together we can go more far.

Bmarko82 perfect another person to come to do something .
Thanks
I will hope for good results

Jan 6, 2018 13:53:18 GMT 1 leafar said:
Bmarko82 perfect another person to come to do something . Thanks I will hope for good results

I gave all my work to jinvice, lets hope we can make something together. Progress report on Lem5pro screen is ok, needs a 180 deg. rotation on lem5pro sound working wifi working sim i havent tested myself bluetooth also not tested but  should be okay buttons - i was not really playing with remapping, but power key 116, upper key 158 (back), bottom is 139 (menu) sensors tested, acceleration is working fine gps working - tested

It needs a lot of work atm:

• proper back theme (could be okay with cm themes, but why not to make it default)
  • DPI: lemfo was using 120 it was 1.0 scale at android 5.1, now its 160 in 6.0 (MDPI)
  • text is too small, so thanks to some chinese guys, we can change it at system.prop. After this change the one in display/text size will brake the method. It needs to be fixed in java source. Maybe LARGE_FONT_SCALE. This is what Lemfo developers did, thats why text size/large text is broken on some roms.
  • round apps. Well… yes this will hurt, no cm apps have a round layout atm, or i missed something.
  • Erik’s launcher, 2.4.5 is working fine, but above that its not working. Maybe keyguard, i have ideas but limited time.

At least it’s something to start :face_with_monocle:

Thank you bmarko82
I will start developing ASAP. I am waiting for 2nd Lem6 (for dev purpose only), and for Zeblaze Thor S, so with a little bit of luck i will do something nice.

maybe this can help peoples

Hi. I don’t speak English well so I’ll write in Polish. Hope someone understands.

Co moglibyście mi powiedziec jeżeli chodzi o zegarki casio sportowe?

you know that the new tenfifteen smartwatch same as Lem6 with bluetooth calling feature how is that.

The firmware from 4PDA Russian site , i tell you pretty good, using right I do have problems with flashily aplicación, I did rooted with KR, flashed xposed with flashily I don’t know  was going on, I can’t flash magisk and supersume app don’t open to remove KR.but I don’t care I got root and working pretty with the Russian mod

For me the problems with Bluetooth connectivity was solved with a little adjustment in Engineering mode.

“BT RX ADC Clock selection” - Turn on the feature.

This option turns the clock of the BT Modem to 64 MHz which greatly increases the stability of the connection.