Lemfo lem6

Dec 16, 2017 14:01:08 GMT 1 jinvice said:

Dec 14, 2017 19:39:14 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
do’nt worry:) when our developers will be able to get one they will do their best to get it twrp.

if someone can send me the twrp script for mtk to build the recovery i can build it today, and release a tprw build in many days.

How did you root your lem6?  Did you repack boot.img with a recovery image? (if so, please share!!)

Dec 17, 2017 9:47:18 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Dec 17, 2017 7:45:53 GMT 1 jinvice said:
I did some things with my lem6, for now it look like to be able  to stay on 3 days with one single charge with low usage. With a custom kernel i am sure i can push it to 4/5 days or 2/2.5 of average use.

Changelog:
-removed lemfo bloatwares
-replaced gapps with more power efficient alternatives
-set cpu clock to 600mhz
-replaced stock launcher with tsf
-changed buttons fuctions
-gained root

The dream will be reach 2 days of 3g. Need to access partitions to say what is possible and what not. I am sure lemfo engeneers did a bad work as always.
With a bit of luck i will release a custom rom

Hi . Can you confirm what battery is like before you changed things ? Would it be safe to say you would get a good day from it ? Whats GPS like . Thankyou

Dr Vishnu

Current reports are that the battery life on stock rom is really bad.  But we enthusiasts know that with that 550mAh battery and a bit of tweaking under the hood we can easily get a day out of this thing.

Dec 16, 2017 14:01:08 GMT 1 jinvice said:
if someone can send me the twrp script for mtk to build the recovery i can build it today, and release a tprw build in many days.

How did you root your lem6?  Did you repack boot.img with a recovery image? (if so, please share!!)
I don`t release pre-alpha.

UPDATE:
-Battery drain reduced to 1.5%/hour.

That mean it can cover 4 standby days!

Actually system consumes less as my smartphone with 6x bigger battery. The dream now is a stable 1%. Probably not possible without touch kernel. Wait a good dude with a stable twrp version, cuz i never worked with mtk cpu before.

Attachments:

thanks good to know that somebody is working in the Lem6 ,waiting for mine keep going buddy,i wish someone else helping you, dont have the skill

busterfriendly AvatarDec 19, 2017 20:37:01 GMT 1 busterfriendly said:
Ok seeing as no one wants to share a Lem6 recovery image I will try and do it myself. I have compiled mkbootimg, attempting to unpack this sucker now.

i'm not sure it is about wanting to share:)

Dec 19, 2017 21:33:05 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Ok seeing as no one wants to share a Lem6 recovery image I will try and do it myself. I have compiled mkbootimg, attempting to unpack this sucker now.

i’m not sure it is about wanting to share:)

For now first priority has TWRP. Without TWRP everything we do is just MOD4FUN, and it won’t help people that don’t know how to menage system, permissions, receivers and wakelocks or CPU settings. People are getting 10/15% drain/hour on a watch that can have potentially 1/2%.

I would ask 2ND time: If someone know how to TWRP this watch model, send me PM with a working guide that i can use to TWRP the watch, or add the release on the forum.
Then the developing can start seriously.

good luck
waiting for mine
maybe someone in XDA developer others Smartwatches can help.
fingers cross

Dec 19, 2017 23:30:43 GMT 1 jinvice said:

Dec 19, 2017 21:33:05 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
i’m not sure it is about wanting to share:)

For now first priority has TWRP. Without TWRP everything we do is just MOD4FUN, and it won’t help people that don’t know how to menage system, permissions, receivers and wakelocks or CPU settings. People are getting 10/15% drain/hour on a watch that can have potentially 1/2%.

I would ask 2ND time: If someone know how to TWRP this watch model, send me PM with a working guide that i can use to TWRP the watch, or add the release on the forum.
Then the developing can start seriously.

Dec 20, 2017 0:12:36 GMT 1 leafar said:
good luck waiting for mine maybe someone in XDA developer others Smartwatches can help. fingers cross

BE PATIENT! do you think that the developers can do this in just days?? it takes time especially when there are many models, you buy one or two watches for the developers to do twrp they need every watch and that is'nt cheap so they do what they can and when they have twrp for more watches you'll know so again be patient!

you are right Sonia
no problema i am excited, that someone is working on Lem6

At the moment we are unable to support this watch because we don’t have it.
Sorry guys but it looks like we may not be able to support this model

What are you talking about “no one wants to share”?
We don’t even have this watch.
There is no TWRP for it.
The guy earlier just said he rooted it - nothing about TWRP.
If or when we can support this watch we will release a recovery for it.
Remember that we do not have an income and we rely on the manufacturer cooperation to support these watches. We cannot purchase them with no money. We do this because we have a passion for these watches and we do it for free.
Just bear this in mind.

At the moment we don’t have it. I have no idea if we ever will - but if we do we will let you know.
Until then - keep your attitude calm and friendly.
Thanks

Hi all,’

I will unlock this thread again on the understanding that this is not a watch that we support.

You can discuss amongst yourselves as long as people keep to the rules and keep it on topic.

Thanks

nice move keep it in the house

Dec 29, 2017 14:39:03 GMT 1 leafar said:
nice move keep it in the house

Yes I agree.

Thanks.

drive.google.com/file/d/1SKTddIJeabXN14ynJc1tHj25yo6hZy7r/view

here is a working TWRP.
Just use flashify, because recovery touch don’t work.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Start SP Flash Tool, add scatter-loading file
  2. Check JUST Recovery, uncheck boot.img
  3. Press DOWNLOAD
  4. Plug lem6
  5. Install Flashify
  6. Now you can do everything you would.

NOTE: I higly reccomand to get root before.

NOTE2: if you have some problems, check this:
/thread/1703/lemfo-lem6?page=5&scrollTo=18019

nice one thanks
i will do it when i get mine, so far how you are doing with watch in days of battery life and others function.
can you make a video or better instruction,after super su to get root which version.

Dec 30, 2017 2:57:27 GMT 1 leafar said:
nice one thanks i will do it when i get mine, so far how you are doing with watch in days of battery life and others function. can you make a video or better instruction,after super su to get root which version.

i changed completly the rom and partitions. Remap buttons, changed audio FX process, run magisk, xposed, custom kernel, and many other features, changed system apps and launcher. Next step is alternative settings, idk if is it possible, maybe yes.

oh God nice done i hope you share your work in the feature, what about the bluetooth calling feature,google assistant,wich launcher are you using and did you remove all the garbage from lemfo,what about the antennas getting good reception and the bluetooth are you trying to keeping running all the time for better signal when you connected to the phone.
i am so excited.

Dec 30, 2017 14:05:53 GMT 1 leafar said:
oh God nice done i hope you share your work in the feature, what about the bluetooth calling feature,google assistant,wich launcher are you using and did you remove all the garbage from lemfo,what about the antennas getting good reception and the bluetooth are you trying to keeping running all the time for better signal when you connected to the phone. i am so excited.

My target was to make the watch 100% standalone, with decent autonomy. I can cover 2 days of average use with sim card, few calls daily, some sms, hear some hi-res music with bluetooth headset from my hand, whatsapp and many other things. i don`t have anxiety to get out of juice. This watch works so good for me, now i would enable multitouch if screen support it, but idk how do it, probably i must do something on kernel. If anyone can help me, send me pm.

that would be good idea,but i dont think that you will be finding right here, to bad,i dont think those screen support multitouch; so what about the bluetooth calling feature did you did something,that is mine main concern.
thanks for keep this thread a life, happy new year.