Lemfo lem6

Nov 7, 2017 6:39:37 GMT 1 djio said:

Nov 7, 2017 6:19:33 GMT 1 seb84 said:
looks really nice… i was always weak for lemfo… they make really nice things

That is true. The review is good and actually looks like some commercials. But with no cam and no wcdma 1900Mhz, I’m out. The slot for the sim is great. The pins for charging might get corroded or weak with the sweat …

yeah, true.

for the pins, while i had the same, i would always recommend some soldering on the pins. after that corrosion will be much less and there will be no problems arising.

but it’s a lot of tinkering around with those watches.
i also wonder, why the pins (a very essential part on the watch since it is used for charge and data) are of such poor quality.

like i say, i still wait for some ‘high quality’ full android watch (i don’t need a cam, but i like to have things like always on display (yeah now i’m crazy about this, since i have it on my lg and run so easily through 24hrs), good battery life, advanced sensors and stable software.)

If you use the gearbest mobile app you can get the watch at 100USD.

Just found out about this model today (I know. I am slow like that.).

Too bad it lacks WCDMA 1900.

Does anyone know of other models that are waterproof and cover WCDMA 850 & 1900?

Dec 1, 2017 0:43:13 GMT 1 tadd said:
Does anyone know of other models that are waterproof and cover WCDMA 850 & 1900?

for instance:

- LEMFO lem5 pro 2GB/16GB IP55 and WCDMA 850 1900 2100

- FINOW X5 air 2GB/16GB IP55 and WCDMA 850 1900 2100

- FINOW Q7 plus 512MB/8GB ?IP55 and WCDMA 850 1900 2100

Dec 1, 2017 6:25:05 GMT 1 djio said:

Dec 1, 2017 0:43:13 GMT 1 tadd said:

for instance:

- LEMFO lem5 pro 2GB/16GB IP55 and WCDMA 850 1900 2100

- FINOW X5 air 2GB/16GB IP55 and WCDMA 850 1900 2100

- FINOW Q7 plus 512MB/8GB ?IP55 and WCDMA 850 1900 2100

Hey, thank you, djio.

I do have lem5 (older one) which is also IP55. 
So, it looks like we have pretty much maxed out on IP rating for the US frequencies?
Shame lem6 doesn’t have 1900.

Finally got my hands on one of these beasts!

I am looking for a scatter file and a twrp recovery for it now. Would a recovery img from another mt6580 watch work?

busterfriendly AvatarDec 14, 2017 19:05:55 GMT 1 busterfriendly said:
Finally got my hands on one of these beasts!

I am looking for a scatter file and a twrp recovery for it now. Would a recovery img from another mt6580 watch work?

no.

Dec 14, 2017 19:27:59 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 14, 2017 19:27:59 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
no.

lame
do'nt worry:) when our developers will be able to get one they will do their best to get it twrp.

Dec 14, 2017 19:39:14 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

do'nt worry:) when our developers will be able to get one they will do their best to get it twrp.

I hope so.  While not as good looking as an H1 (and no camera! boo!) this thing nicely made!

I hope so.  While not as good looking as an H1 (and no camera! boo!) this thing nicely made!
i like it's look the only DOWNSIDE of the watch is that it is'nt waterproof:/ not even ip67.

Lem6 and H1 are waterproof to (Chinese spec) IP67.

busterfriendly AvatarDec 14, 2017 19:58:06 GMT 1 busterfriendly said:

i meant the H2:)

Dec 14, 2017 20:02:14 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

busterfriendly AvatarDec 14, 2017 19:58:06 GMT 1 busterfriendly said:

i meant the H2:)

Ah yes!  My only other gripe with the H2 is the lack of changeable bands. 

The H1 gets around the need for antennas in the bands by using a pair of pogo pins off the main circuit board to contact metalised printed antennas on the inside of the casing.  The BT/Wifi antenna is just a short piece of wire soldered to the PCB.

Interestingly the Lem6 instructions specify you cannot use a metal strap.  I wonder if they are using the springbars as the antenna?

if someone can send me the twrp script for mtk to build the recovery i can build it today, and release a tprw build in many days.

Russian bros at 4pda have got the firmware.

yadi.sk/d/eAMFytYh3QeCLx

Dec 17, 2017 7:45:53 GMT 1 jinvice said:

Hi . Can you confirm what battery is like before you changed things ? Would it be safe to say you would get a good day from it ? Whats GPS like . Thankyou

Dr Vishnu

Dec 17, 2017 9:47:18 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Dec 17, 2017 7:45:53 GMT 1 jinvice said:
I did some things with my lem6, for now it look like to be able  to stay on 3 days with one single charge with low usage. With a custom kernel i am sure i can push it to 4/5 days or 2/2.5 of average use.

Changelog:
-removed lemfo bloatwares
-replaced gapps with more power efficient alternatives
-set cpu clock to 600mhz
-replaced stock launcher with tsf
-changed buttons fuctions
-gained root

The dream will be reach 2 days of 3g. Need to access partitions to say what is possible and what not. I am sure lemfo engeneers did a bad work as always.
With a bit of luck i will release a custom rom

Hi . Can you confirm what battery is like before you changed things ? Would it be safe to say you would get a good day from it ? Whats GPS like . Thankyou

Dr Vishnu

BEFORE: 8%/hour with everything off. Screen on was draining so fast battery,
AFTER: 2/3% drain/hour with everything off. (more near 2%). Screen on is drainig normal amount of battery.

I don’t know about multitouch, i know that lemfo les1 had it and it was removed in many updates, i think lemfo disabled it due battery drain, but in my opinion the difference overall is abot 5% difference, maybe there is a way to turn it on if display support it.

GPS: is ok,but has bad connectivity indoor.

-verything seems to work fine, only huge difference is that apps won’t be downloaded from gplay.
-Usability improved. Stock music player was replaced with Stellio.
-i setup apps to auto-freeze themself after i close them.
-many receivers was disabled
-System stability is much better. ZERO system freeze, ZERO lag.
-(i can provide a detailed guide to let gapps on if you need them, but without any process in background)

Dec 17, 2017 11:29:22 GMT 1 jinvice said:
Dec 17, 2017 9:47:18 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

Dr Vishnu

BEFORE: 8%/hour with everything off. Screen on was draining so fast battery,
AFTER: 2/3% drain/hour with everything off. (more near 2%). Screen on is drainig normal amount of battery.

I don’t know about multitouch, i know that lemfo les1 had it and it was removed in many updates, i think lemfo disabled it due battery drain, but in my opinion the difference overall is abot 5% difference, maybe there is a way to turn it on if display support it.

GPS: is ok,but has bad connectivity indoor.

-verything seems to work fine, only huge difference is that apps won’t be downloaded from gplay.
-Usability improved. Stock music player was replaced with Stellio.
-i setup apps to auto-freeze themself after i close them.
-many receivers was disabled
-System stability is much better. ZERO system freeze, ZERO lag.
-(i can provide a detailed guide to let gapps on if you need them, but without any process in background)

Great info . Thankyou very much . Merry christmas