LEMFO LEM14 Comes With NFC & 5ATM Waterproof - FALSE

Well, I’ve been wearing the Prime2 for a couple of weeks. I think it’s big, but not too big. And nobody laughed. But I also have very strong arms. For me it is the perfect watch. But this is the LEM14 thread, let’s talk about the LEM14 here.

3 Likes

Your Mileage May Vary

1 Like

Quite possible…:laughing:

FYI, I’ve inserted a sneak peek of the LEM14 at the end of the latest Apple style watch review on SWT inviting folks to come to this thread to see the LEM14 early before launch (like you guys) in hopes that we get more subscribers here. So I agree, good if we can stay on the LEM14 topic as @G1NT0N1C suggests. That said, check out the LEM10 @gimble_guy as it’s like a “Fat Apple” on A7.1.1. Not all the way there, but something to play with while you wait for A11. AKA DM20.

3 Likes

Thanks Mr Ticks.

Just wondering if you’re keen to test it’s water resistance?? :swimming_man:

Cheers.

No interest in dunking my LEM14 at this time, @7030123 though I might dunk an S08 sometime as it’s an older Android 7 watch with similar build but a slightly different back. Besides, if I did, and it survived a minute, or 10 minutes, or all night, at 6 inches, 12 inches, 3 feet, etc., what would we know different than we know now? Still water is much more forgiving than moving water, like swimming. Holding it under quickly running water while washing my hands for the COVID-19 recommended 20 seconds might be more dangerous, especially around the rotatable buttons or speaker port, than simply holding it underwater. And all of this assumes cold water. Hand washing is usually warm, and showering is often hot with steam. That presents a whole different set of problems. So to do it right would really require a structured test or we really wouldn’t learn much. So no, not ready to get into all this just yet. Thanks for asking though. Perhaps some of our tech folks have already water tested some of these watches and can let us know what thread and comment number to find out more.

It’s m6762, which is the 8core SOC.
M6739 is the older quad core, limited to 3gb ram.

Hi @SmartWatch_Ticks
Is the video public now?

Thanks. Understand. I thought LEM14 was supposed to be IP67/68, and advertised as 50 meters safe under the wet stuff. Also, is the LEM14 the first Full Android watch phone with this this rating in its advertised specs? I realise these manufactures / OEM’s do sometimes ‘fib’ a little with their specs though! :wink:

Oops! @pablo11 you’re right. MT6762.

1 Like

All good mate :handshake::handshake:

@pablo11 the LEM14 video won’t be public until 1/12, but it will remain accessible on this thread.

Ah ok.
Thanks for clarification :+1::+1:

LEM14 specs have been downgraded on Banggood but battery and cameras are still wrong…

1 Like

Yeah i dont know what that means …

But surly they could change the specs but still they choose to present wrong info again.

1600 to 1400 battery… :rofl:

yes a bit of a messy cut and paste product listing, but half way down some corrections are done, battery 1100mAh and screen resolution 400x400

3 Likes

G’day Mr Ticks, I’ve been wanting a waterproof phone watch for ever! I’ve been using these devices as my main phone for several years… love them… I’ve ordered a few 14’s, I will do the dive, swim and car wash… we can share the video if you’re interested for a ‘getting wet’ video!?

3 Likes

Come on guys… these Chinese sellers have been ‘exaggerating’ the specs for everything for years… calm the farm… read between the lines and don’t expect the truth from any Seller! Its the nature of the business!

4 Likes

True … i am still not cancelling my order and expected that any way. Its still great value as its abit higher specs than lem12 pro and possible water proof for less price than the lem12 pro ( in preorder price)

Hope the battery can stand a full day or to make portable battery docks available.

1 Like

Yeah… I’m getting for the water proof spec… I also hope the bat can do what the Prime 1 does… BUT with LEMFO you never know! I’ve had LEMFO LEMX devices and the screens failed… no repair or replacement… So buying from LEMFO is a gamble IMO!