LEMFO LEM14 Comes With NFC & 5ATM Waterproof - FALSE

Cheers mate. I understand.

I do use my smartwatch (Prime 2 at the moment) as my mobile phone!

I would love water resistance, I sail on the harbour weekly and access to apps on deck would be fantastic if you know what I mean…

I can’t imagine LEMFO would honor the warranty if water did get in anyway! :wink:

I appreciate showing the resolution on the camera, but how to actually verify whether they are true or fake/upscaled/interpolated?
Could it be possible that you take some pictures and share them in Google drive so we can compare by eyes? (almost like a camera review but perhaps this is out of your channel scope?)

1 Like

delete please

Great app @gonzoKK !! I’ve installed it and run a report for you. Edited out the serial no and added “LEM14” to the top. Here’s the report from DevCheck:

5 Likes

Here’s the report on the LEM12 PRO for comparison. Not sure why the 2nd camera isn’t appearing at all on this report or why it only showed the first line about the 2nd camera on the LEM14 report.

3 Likes

OK, before you guys ask, here’s the PRIME 2 report. Putting them here under the LEM14 for comparison rather than spread across the different threads. OK to move them if you want:

4 Likes

Please download Device Info HW and upload your device data as described here.

1 Like

Haha, should I wait until you guys hash out which is the best of these apps to use to get the data to see, especially for battery capacity? I see there’s dozens of them in the Play Store. Please let me know which ONE is the best one and I’ll download it and do this all over again. Thanks.

This one seems to be really good Mr Ticks. More Detailed

Please download Device Info HW

1 Like

This is the most accurate application to provide device informations…

3 Likes

Thank you. Yes good value and ordered today now that I understand all the specs. I was concerned about the side camera quality, but if at least 5MP then it is at least as good as my current LemX, and the camera quality on it is fine.

2 Likes

I didn’t suggest ‘Device Info HW’ to @SmartWatch_Ticks as it requires the PRO version to produce a report.

But it is still the best.
That’s the point…

1 Like

What does the report look like? (I didnt buy it)

Also how is it the best? I did evaluate it briefly but nothing really jumped out at me.

It is better because it provides the most accurate information and provides an excellent pdf report containing all the information.

1 Like

@SmartWatch_Ticks I end up watching the full 2 parts review of the rollme s08… which is nice and thorough

I wonder if s08 battery dock is compatible with the new lem14

Hmm, be very careful about this.
The safest thing to do is use the cable provided.
Some polarity tests would be needed before trying this.

Yeah thanks for the advise… just i knew mr ticks would know what is needed to try this since he have both devices

Yes, the LEM14 works in the S08 dock just fine. I’ve got a problem with one of the data pins on the dock being short now, so I can’t get data connection to my computer for either watch, but with a little wiggling I got a hint that it would connect for a second, so with a fully functional dock, even data transfer through the dock should work. The LEM14 definitely charges on the dock by itself.

2 Likes

OK, I’ve uploaded it to Device Info HW. It’s showing as a MT6739 KirinX. Not much data there though. Much more in the actual report on the watch screen. Cameras are identified as 5MP and 2MP and battery is 1000mAh. If I can extract that full report shown in separate tabs on the watch face in the app, I’ll post it here for you.

2 Likes