Lemfo lem12 bluetooth

No it does not. But you could also read this here if you would take some time…

1 Like

Thanks for all your help. And do you by any chance know if this app works or not? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daniel.apps.wpe

Thanks

Try it out. My support is ending here.

I still don’t have a smartwatch…

There’s no reason to believe that it wouldn’t work. But I can’t see why why you would want this app. Are you planning to have an android watch on one arm and an android wear watch on the other? Because the only thing that app will help you with is using an android wear watch to make calls through the sim in the android watch

1 Like

Hello my lemfo lem9 I installed animated faces. 3 faces working good after 1 I installed and I use to open it goes to loading loading but I cannot change or go back I connect to pc it not show the file cause filetransfer not showing what I do please help me to solve my problem bro​:sob::sob::sob::sob:

i am not sure i understood the problem. Have you installed a face that is made for the Universal Launcher, even though you are using the stock launcher?

1 Like

Hey I want to buy this watch for my 12 and a half boy. Will it look to big on him? I’m talking about the lemfo lem12. Thanks

How the hell is anyone supposed to judge whether he think this watch is too big? Besides him?

Is it’s size for adults?

Smartwatches for kids run about 1/2" smaller in size. So you be the judge.

Those watches are not designed for children… You have all the dimensions, just take a piece of paper to reproduce it and see what it will look like…

3 Likes

Ok thanks…

Hey, do you think the lemfo lem12 is a bit too old? Should I find a different watch?

Personally I don’t think you are ready to buy a watch. You need to do a lot more research first. It appears by your comments you want someone else to make the decision for you. I would suggest you go to Mr. Tick’s You tube channel, “Smartwatch Ticks” and watch his video’s on all the watches you are interested in. They are all there and you will see how they look and how they operate. It will enhance your ability to decide.

1 Like

I already watched all those. Personally I don’t think you are ready to give advice.

I agree with @Jonathan_Bickel. First, find out a little about these watches. For example by reading this forum or by watching Mr. Ticks videos. If you still have questions, we will be happy to help. But only then …

Maybe you are right but nobody can decide for you which watch to buy. One of my favorites is an older watch the Lem 7.

The lem7 will not be good. @G1NT0N1C you said you have a lem12 pro. Do you like it?

The lem12 pro is a great watch . I have one . Not bulky , great leather strap and running A10 really well . You will be surprised how light it feels

1 Like