Lemfo Lem11 After 4 Weeks

Hi all . Just wanted to share my first impressions with the new Lemfo Lem11 that i have been using for a few weeks now . This is a total game changer for Lemfo as it can be used differently to your standard android 7.1.1 watches . You can use as a smartwatch like any other , you can attach the watch body to the powerbank / speaker and use it like a mobile phone or detach the watch body completely and use as a pocket watch . Pretty cool eh ? . There are two models available . 16gb and 32gb models . I am using the 32gb model for this overview. Here is a small video to show you how you can move the different components around :-

First impressions when taking all the components out of the box is the build quality . It certainly has a premium feel to it . You get a watch body , watch straps with case , power bank and watch only charger . There is no charger for the powerbank although it does use a standard charging cable . All of this comes in a fantastic looking box .
The screen although small is very clear to use and remarkably smooth when navigating through the menus . There is no lag at all . All of the standard apps are present and working well . One good thing to note is that i got a strong connection from wifi , bluetooth and gps . For me the gps is really important as a keen runner . This was even quicker and more stable than the Lemfo Lem10 which had been my best to date . There is also a heart rate monitor that worked great with no issues .
The powerbank / speaker gave mixed results depending on the quality of the music files downloaded to the watch as you would expect . A great idea if you like to play music without a headset . All worked as it should with no issues . You can simply access your music in the watch and when the watch is inserted into the powerbank it plays through the speaker .
I have done my usual battery test consisting of the following –

Connected to phone via watchdroid with bluetooth on
Sim inserted with 3g
Pedometer off
Raise on
Google sync off
Battery saver on
Gps on
Wifi off
Brightness full

Results :-

Smartwatch – 19.5hrs
Powerbank / Watch inserted – 35hrs

During the time of testing i read and responded to a lot of notifications , made a few quick calls . Not heavy use .
I appreciate everyone uses there watches differently and this wont apply to all but overall the battery performance is great .
Overall a new concept from Lemfo and certainly worth a look if these new options are what you are looking for .
When setting up your Lemfo Lem11 i would suggest using Vysor on your Pc or Mac . This makes things much easier and faster . Here is the windows download –

Here is the mac download –

Lastly i have a made a watchface for the Lem11 which will help in using “ google assistant “ . Make sure google assistant is installed in the watch for this to work . Then install the watchface and touch the google assistant icon to automatically open the app for voice commands etc . Here is the download –

Enjoy

Feel free to ask any questions

Tim

6 Likes

Great review thank you. Do you have any experience using it as a hotspot and how long that lasts?

1 Like

Thankyou . Appreciated . Unfortunately i have not tested as a hotspot . I would imagine like all these watches connected to 4g for hours on end would make it pretty hot .

1 Like

just pulled the plug on this, will let you know how it works out for the hotspot, very hard to get info on that feature. Thanks.

1 Like

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu isn’t it much thicker than Lemfo LEM 10? I’ve to wear it the whole day because it’s then a medical device for me.
I agree with you regarding the fantastic bluetooth connection of LEM 10, if it’s still better it’s really not a disadvantage.

Hi . Yes it is thicker than the Lem10 due to snap on strap - case . Thanks

1 Like

How did you make the watchface ?

A program called " watch face designer " . Its fantastic . Its available free on this forum with a whole load of information as well

Good evening, are you designing you watchfaces in your android phone or the pc? Thx

There is no android app to create watchfaces in clocksin format.

Thank you. I was reading that with watchmaker I can do watchfaces for Lem11 but I didnt understand how I can then transfer the watchfaces to the actual watch. Thank you

Use this on Pc to design faces

And check out this video to put faces on watch

Thank you :ok_hand:

1 Like