LEMFO LEM10 QUESTION? Ask it here!

OKay… Thank you … i’m resetting it… BTW i’m also installing 0.9 and 0.8 again to see the difference… may be my observation are wrong!.

1 Like

One more issue…
On downloading apps from playstore… the progressbar show vibration on each update… like…
5% 6% 7%… 94% 96% 100%… So I’m getting vibration on each “download” progress update… Am i only getting this issue?

(BTW… am i posting such feedback/issue on the right page)??

Yes I know this is annoying,
It happens on almost all the watches.
It is designed to let you know that you have stuff downloading…if you left your data on by mistake and then a lot of updates start to download - for example.

It was a way of notifying owners that download is happening.

Problem is that I don’t think it can be disabled. I will have a look at notifications and if it cannot be switched off I will ask them for a switch.

Cheers

1 Like

Yeh… very annoying.

it is even more annoying if I know i’m using data because I’ve unlimited packages… but It also vibrates on wifi… so this idea doesn’t work…

It should be linked with “system’s notification settings” if vibration is set there, then it should vibrate, otherwise don’t vibrate.

… I changed settings in … Setting->more->Notifications->Google Play Store->(Show silently) should work to just show only progress with no vibration… But to turn the vibration off I had to fullly turned off notification by setting it “Block all”…

After a reset, there’s a lot going on in the background for awhile, such as media content scan, play service bloating up,etc. Give a day or so settle.

Yeah the notification spam is quite annoying.

Yes… i think this is correct…
I downloaded 0.3, 0.8, 0.9, and 1.1…

in 0.3, and 0.8, It is charging each ONE % in 25 ~ 30 seconds. while in 0.9 and 1.1 it is taking more than 60 seconds in each one % charge.

Can anybody please check with their device? If they can check charging time difference. with 0.8, vs 1.1 … (0.9 took almost the same time to 1.1) but 1.1. is showing extra “charging activity” which definitely takes system resources… while their should be an option to disable extra activities so watch could be charged quicker.

Did you see my upgrading USB charging cable on this link Fast charge your Lemfo - #3 by mfarooqi
That’s the reason I 'm curious in charging time.

Thank you

I must say that fast charging is really not recommended at all for the watches.
It shortens the life and you run the added risk of thermal shutdown.
Which owners of the Genesis know all about…!

I actually recommend a very low amp “trickle kind of charge”
After many tests I can say that it is the best way to getting more time from the battery.

3 Likes

yeah… that logic make sense…

but I guess charging from one side and draining battery during charging (running system resources) from the otherside… apparently this is slow charging, but actually it is filling a glass of water with holes in it.

The same current is going through the wires. for older version and for news version… same Amps (from may laptop). I didn’t change any “charger’s power” but using proper wire is actually giving full input (not extra)…

I hope this makes sense too…

1 Like

Yes I understand.
I have to admit that I have always had the best results by slow charging while the watch is off.
Then even when it is full, I leave it on the trickle charge for longer.

I have found that it actually makes a significant difference and lasts much longer

1 Like

… … hmmm when powered off, then no OS is running. it should be same… in all Firmware version.

2nd point which raised… if we charge when OS is running… it charges slow, doesn’t it mean, the firmware itself is running more resources?

I’m currently running v0.8… let me see for the whole day today, how long the battery lasts then I will check with v1.1 in the day after tomorrow…

BTW, I always turn off all permissions, background services but a few I use to active, turning off all background services does turn off all applications, but on starting these apps again, system uses more energy every time when we start them.

Yes I understand.
Well I am interested to hear how it works out :+1:

Bye-bye LEM 10. :skull_and_crossbones:

“F”
(swollen battery cut the cable, both buttons dead, no water ingress)
You lasted 363 days. :skull_and_crossbones:
Kospet prime ordered. Third time’s a charm?

The Kospet Prime is a great choice.:+1:

2 Likes

yes, I took not only extra fees and the very high import tax into account, but also what I was gonna use the watch for. I couldn’t wait for the new android 10 devices this time.

Hi, I want to buy a lemo lem10 watch, I would like to ask if anyone has experience with how pairing works with iPhone? Thanks for the response.

I would also like to ask if the watch have a Slovak language.?

languages 13:40

languages 10:30

Thank you very much, I still want to ask Lemfo Lem 10 and DM20 is exactly the same?

The is possible with the wiiwatch app . However the experience is not as good as with android phones ( less features )

1 Like

Hello,

I tried it on the iPhone X but it’s kind of flaky. The connection is often lost and the Bluetooth on the LEM10 is a big battery drain.

I added a SIM card to mine instead to stay connected to the web when there is no wifi .

I would suggest activating the wifi sharing on your iPhone. The app over Bluetooth is not that useful in the end.

1 Like

Thank you for the information, I am mainly interested in notifications and reports, SMS, emails. I have already read that calling via Bluetooth is not possible.