Fast charge your Lemfo

…it used to take more than an hour and now it only takes 40 minutes when Wifi+Screen is on… while around 25~30 minutes when screen is off…

I modified my charger accidently and results are superb.

My default stock charging cable was not so responsive, sometimes it used to disconnect by itself and copying data was even very difficult because it very flexible.

I separated the both top and bottom parts of connector with my finger nails, those all 4 pogo connectors where there soldered with very thin wire in R-to-L sequence… : Red Green Blue Golden… but that Golden wire was not fully soldered. I soldered it but I was not satisfied with result.

Red : +5v
Green : Data positive
Blue : Data negative
Gold : Gnd

I took an old Fast Charging kind of USB cable. which has thick wires in that and standard color codes, Red, White, Green, Black.

White : Data positive
Green : Data negative
Black : Gnd

And soldered on sequence places. (righ to left)

I don’t know how long does it charge with stock cable because it never worked for me in beginning… Later it used to take more than an hour and now it only takes 40 minutes when Wifi+Screen is on… while around 25~30 minutes when screen is off.

This was an experience and I thought I should share with others.

1 Like

Interesting, maybe you can post some picture and tell us what your watch name is.
Thanks

1 Like

I’m using Lemfo lem10. But I guess this can be done with any cable… But do it in your own risk. I tested with my multimeter…

This is standared USB cable with 4 wires. You can ignore the out mesh, just remove that all.

I’ve already separated this magnetic connector. …

These are 4 pogo connectors with magnets on both sides.

Push the magnets from outside… they will be removed inwards. during soldering they can cause trouble with the soldering iron.

Now you will get bare connectors these are now ready to be soldered…

I can’t show you how did soldered because I didn’t have any camera(mobile) holder to take pictures where soldering it.

See… from Right to left… RED-WHITE-GREEN-BLACK

White : Data positive
Green : Data negative
Black : Gnd

After soldering… it is the time to put removed magnets back, their attraction or repelling direction + - and - + poles are important.
Tip: Just put the magnets on watch, they will find their polarity themselves… just use the same direction and push magnets from inside connectors one by one.

just use the same direction and push magnets from inside connectors one by one.

Now test your cable… if it works… snap the cover back…

Here is powered connector… with OLD cable.

I hope this will enough to understand.
PLEASE DO THIS ALL with CARE and being RESPONSIBLE YOURSELF.

3 Likes

That’s a very detailed post. Thanks very much.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

super disappointment after updating lemfo LEM10 v1.1… previously each 1% was being charged in 20~25 seconds… but after updating to v1.1. it is charging in 180seconds :angry: